Question about Removal Of 360 Games from Gold

Discus and support Question about Removal Of 360 Games from Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For about this topic .... Xbox 360 games leaving Games with Gold | Xbox Support The Question is .... In November 2022 & after .... WOULD I be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadDevilDemon, Oct 27, 2022.

  1. Question about Removal Of 360 Games from Gold


    For about this topic ....

    Xbox 360 games leaving Games with Gold | Xbox Support

    The Question is ....

    In November 2022 & after .... WOULD I be able to still Buy X-Box 360 Games + Game Add-Ons from the X-Box/Microsoft Store OR would I NEED to Buy the 360 Game Add-Ons &/or 360 Games before a certain Day ?!?

    (Since, it doesn't say in that Topic for IF the X-Box 360 Games + X-Box 360 Game Add-Ons ARE getting removed [or not] from the X-Box/Microsoft Store)

    :)
     
    DeadDevilDemon, Oct 27, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Question about Removal Of 360 Games from Gold

    Games and Add-ons aren't being removed from the store for purchase. So you can still buy them. The games are just no longer being given away through Games with Gold.
  3. bowski477 Win User

    Keyboard and mouse support

    To answer your 2nd question, there is no word currently about removing the XBL gold requirement to play free games. If it has online MP like Fortnite it falls under the need for gold.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox 360 / One Cloud Saves for Silver Members

    Hi, there is currently no plans to remove the gold needed for cloud saves on Xbox 360. I suggest you post on the
    xboxideas.uservoice.com website about this. The more votes it gets, then it might make Microsoft think about removing gold for cloud saves on the Xbox 360.
  5. andersonap360 Win User

    Playing Gears of war 3 as Guest (Same Console)

    This is not a Gears of War 3 question. It happens to all games. Its a DASH question, about using a GUEST account, which is a native feature of Xbox 360, when using a LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT.
  6. TDK Skin Walker Win User

    Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it

    If the game is for the Xbox One then you can't play it without Gold.

    In order to play games for the Xbox One from Games with Gold you'll need an active Xbox Gold subscription, however you don't need one to play games for the Xbox 360 that you have from the program.

    Hope that answers your question.
Thema:

Question about Removal Of 360 Games from Gold

Loading...
  1. Question about Removal Of 360 Games from Gold - Similar Threads - Question Removal 360

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. I have to remove the timer and it is asking the security question.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have to remove the timer and it is asking the security question.: I have to remove the timer and it is asking the security question. I dont remember the answer to the question, is there a way to get the answer? 9426972d-3504-4ca5-a883-49e3f8a58b43
  8. Mods Removing Posts Asking Legitimate Questions?

    in XboX Insiders
    Mods Removing Posts Asking Legitimate Questions?: Is this not the place where we report/talk about/request features and updates on the ongoing process of Xbox development? Because I could have sworn it was. Yet when I ask a simple question it...
  9. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

    in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  10. Question about [mod removed]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about [mod removed]: One time i was busy minding my own business and suddenly someone messaged me if i know anything about '[mod removed]' and sent me minecraft screenshots.... so i decided to add [mod removed] and It...