question about remnant 2 DLC

Discus and support question about remnant 2 DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I just renewed my subscribtion to xbox game pass, I wanted to continue my gaming proigress in remnant 2 but as it appears it has left the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zviad shavadze, Jun 5, 2025.

  1. question about remnant 2 DLC


    Hello I just renewed my subscribtion to xbox game pass, I wanted to continue my gaming proigress in remnant 2 but as it appears it has left the game pass, I also had bought DLCs now If i buy the standart game on steam for example, becouse it is cheaper there will I get my dlcs as well? or is it lost, unless I buy standart game on game pass??

    :)
     
    zviad shavadze, Jun 5, 2025
    #1
  2. Janet_C Win User

    question about remnant 2 DLC

    Hello!

    Hope you are well. I'll be glad to assist you.

    I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues.

    Indeed, the game was removed from the Game Pass catalog a week ago.

    The DLCs and progress remain on Xbox PC, but if you purchase the game on Steam, you will unfortunately not have access to the DLCs or your progress.

    To access your content, you would need to purchase the base game from the Xbox/Microsoft Store.

    I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

    Best Regards.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

    Remnant 2 DLC not accessible on gamepass copy of Remnant 2

    Hello JustinBrooksby, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

    Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

    I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Do you use PC or console? Are you sure that your DLC purchase was completed successfully? Since when do you have this problem? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

    Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

    Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. JustinBrooksby Win User

    Remnant 2 DLC not accessible on gamepass copy of Remnant 2

    Thank you for reaching out. I use PC. I'm sure the purchase was successful I have the confirmation email and it shows as being owned by me in the Xbox app. There are no errors. I load the game and it functions normally but no dlc content is available.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

    Why is there no Remnant 2 in the xbox game pass?

    Hi Albedo, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to answer your question.

    There are two possible reasons why Remnant 2 is not available on Xbox Game Pass in Ukraine.

    The first reason is that the game may not have been approved by the Ukrainian video game regulatory body. In 2022, Ukraine asked Sony, Microsoft and Valve to ban the sale of video games developed or distributed by Russian companies. This was due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

    The second reason is that Remnant 2 may not be available in Ukraine due to contractual reasons. The game is developed by Gunfire Games, an American company. Gunfire Games may not have reached an agreement with Microsoft to make the game available on Xbox Game Pass in Ukraine.

    As for the second question, the Xbox website shows that Remnant 2 is available on Xbox Game Pass in Ukraine because the website has not been updated yet. Microsoft has confirmed that Remnant 2 is not available on Xbox Game Pass in Ukraine.

    Here I leave you the following link so you can check the games available according to your region:

    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games

    Thank you for your understanding and I hope the problem is resolved.

    Best regards
    Oskayra
  6. gseppy Win User

    I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library. How do I fix this problem?

    I have the same issue also remnant 2 ultimate edition.
Thema:

question about remnant 2 DLC

Loading...
  1. question about remnant 2 DLC - Similar Threads - question remnant DLC

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...