Question about registering new console in November

Discus and support Question about registering new console in November in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm currently in Alpha Skip Ahead with my Xbox Series X. When I get my new console in November, I'm planning to register it though the app since my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cwaffles, Oct 10, 2020.

  1. /u/cwaffles
    /u/cwaffles Guest

    Question about registering new console in November


    I'm currently in Alpha Skip Ahead with my Xbox Series X. When I get my new console in November, I'm planning to register it though the app since my Series X will be retired. Will the new console be put into the same group I'm in new (Skip Ahead)?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cwaffles
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/cwaffles, Oct 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Question about a game not registering or playing for my console

    Toxicmom, have you tried multiple copies of the game on your console? Is the issue happening with other games, too? Lastly, have you tried your game copy on a friend's console? Please provide as much detail as possible about the issue and what you've tried.
  3. toxicmom4ever Win User

    Question about a game not registering or playing for my console

    We did everything ...still not working....
  4. toxicmom4ever Win User

    Question about a game not registering or playing for my console

    We are having the same problem with Black ops...we also need help how to fix the problem...
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Question about a game not registering or playing for my console

    Hey mate, please try configuring a USB drive for use with Xbox 360. With that inserted, access the 'Memory' section of 'System Settings,' and then transfer your save files onto the drive. With those files safely secured, delete all files related to Black
    Ops, including mandatory updates, DLC, etc. With all of that data removed, clear your system cache, and then try the game again. Let me know how it goes, and let me know if you have any questions about this process.
  6. voteDC Win User

    Dash Beta

    The new dashboards do tend to come out around November time though, which is also when they tend to do the BIG ban waves.

    -

    I do wonder if the new method they are using to register consoles isn't working as it should and that is the reason for the preview not yet being released.
Thema:

Question about registering new console in November

Loading...
  1. Question about registering new console in November - Similar Threads - Question registering console

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  6. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  9. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  10. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...