Question about registering new console in November

Discus and support Question about registering new console in November in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm currently in Alpha Skip Ahead with my Xbox Series X. When I get my new console in November, I'm planning to register it though the app since my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cwaffles, Oct 10, 2020.

1. /u/cwaffles
    /u/cwaffles Guest

I'm currently in Alpha Skip Ahead with my Xbox Series X. When I get my new console in November, I'm planning to register it though the app since my Series X will be retired. Will the new console be put into the same group I'm in new (Skip Ahead)?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/cwaffles
    [link] [comments]

/u/cwaffles, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

Question about a game not registering or playing for my console

Toxicmom, have you tried multiple copies of the game on your console? Is the issue happening with other games, too? Lastly, have you tried your game copy on a friend's console? Please provide as much detail as possible about the issue and what you've tried.
  3. toxicmom4ever Win User

We did everything ...still not working....
  4. toxicmom4ever Win User

We are having the same problem with Black ops...we also need help how to fix the problem...
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey mate, please try configuring a USB drive for use with Xbox 360. With that inserted, access the 'Memory' section of 'System Settings,' and then transfer your save files onto the drive. With those files safely secured, delete all files related to Black
    Ops, including mandatory updates, DLC, etc. With all of that data removed, clear your system cache, and then try the game again. Let me know how it goes, and let me know if you have any questions about this process.
  6. voteDC Win User

Dash Beta

The new dashboards do tend to come out around November time though, which is also when they tend to do the BIG ban waves.

-

I do wonder if the new method they are using to register consoles isn't working as it should and that is the reason for the preview not yet being released.
Thema:

1. Question about registering new console in November - Similar Threads - Question registering console

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  9. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  10. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...