question about refunds

Discus and support question about refunds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently bought the wrong bundle for a game and xbox said ill get my refund soon but i was wondering am i stull able to play the game while my refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miguel Saavedra1, Sep 30, 2022.

1. question about refunds

i recently bought the wrong bundle for a game and xbox said ill get my refund soon but i was wondering am i stull able to play the game while my refund is in progress or do i have to wait until i get refunded.

:)

Miguel Saavedra1, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Vardagul Win User

question about refunds

Hi Dan! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

Please check all of your Microsoft Accounts at https://account.microsoft.com/
    then go to the Payment & billing tab then check your order history.

If you have found the Gamepass subscription you may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status.

To learn more about subscription refunds, please check this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

If you don't see your subscriptions, but you still have a charge for this one. Make sure that you’re signed in to the Microsoft account that bought the subscription. If you’re sure that you’re signed in to the correct account, check your purchase history:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...g-payment-updates/check-xbox-purchase-history

If you’re certain you shouldn’t have Xbox subscription charges, contact your financial institution so that they can help with a possible fraudulent transaction.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. [ A J ] Win User

question about refunds

Hi, Miguel! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you have some questions regarding the refund process.

If this is just an add-on bundle and the base game is not part of the order you are refunding, then you should be able to keep playing throughout the refund process.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Question about a failed refund

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Question about a failed refund

For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. MetalNutz Win User

Questions about a refund ticket

If you have your case number I would follow up with support just to be safe.
Thema:

question about refunds

1. question about refunds - Similar Threads - question refunds

2. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9
  3. Refund question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund question: I got refunded for all the fallout 3 dlc's because they wouldn't appear in manage game and the store wanted me to buy them again and now that my refund request is accepted they have appeared......
  4. A question of a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    A question of a refund: A question of a refund How long does a refund take with a gift card payment method? e83db87d-dc7d-470e-a165-f4e8072f1187
  5. Refund Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund Question: I recently requested a refund of an item I purchased on the Xbox store about a day ago. The request got accepted and I was told that the funds should come through in a few days as well as the...
  6. Refund Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Question: Hey everyone! ( if this post breaks any rules, please do delete it as that is not my intention) Posing a question. Say you end up purchasing a game (digitally) and less than 24 hours later...
  7. Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]: Buenas tardes. Hace unos días pedí el reembolso del paquete golpe rojo de fortnite, hoy me notifican que ya se me devolvió el dinero y efectivamente si lo tengo recargado en mi cuenta de...
  8. I have a question about a refund I requested yesturday.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about a refund I requested yesturday.: Ok I know I might not get the refund from a game I didnt purchased. So yesturday its been 14 days since my younger brother purchased a game I didnt want so I had to make him a new account so he...
  9. I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?: I want to refund the game pubg. My friend told that he would buy pubg when I buy it so we could play multiplayer, so I bought it and he didn't buy it... He just pranked me so now I cant play it I...
  10. Some question a refund that i made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some question a refund that i made: I buy this season pass that i refund my credit card I got back the money to credit card or my microsoft account balance? 5 bisuness day and i get my money back? Microsoft deletes the season...