Question about reddit filters in xbox insider thread

Discus and support Question about reddit filters in xbox insider thread in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey i like to follow the "xbox insiders requests" thread daily, but there's a loooong list of suggestions. so i tried to use the filters and i put... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ludokikou, Nov 3, 2021.

  1. /u/Ludokikou
    /u/Ludokikou Guest

    Question about reddit filters in xbox insider thread


    Hey i like to follow the "xbox insiders requests" thread daily, but there's a loooong list of suggestions.

    so i tried to use the filters and i put "new comments first" but it doesn't work at all... it shows me comments posted days ago... i mean i understand that they hide the number of votes to not influence the others, but at least i'd like to watch the new comments. it's very annoying so you guys have any idea on how to fix it please ?

    submitted by /u/Ludokikou
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ludokikou, Nov 3, 2021
    #1
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

    why can i still not find minecraft in the insider hub

    You should ask this question on the Xbox Insider Reddit forum.
  4. gds1972 Win User

    halo mcc insider

  5. Smwutches Win User

    ask

    Please refrain from creating multiple threads related to the same thing. If you have additional questions, you can add them to threads you have already created. You may also want to check into the Insider Reddit and Xbox Wire for any information about updates.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    I have a problem with my xbox

Thema:

Question about reddit filters in xbox insider thread

Loading...
  1. Question about reddit filters in xbox insider thread - Similar Threads - Question reddit filters

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Hi! Do any staff have Discord or Reddit DMs? I'd like a faster way to ask questions. Thanks!

    in XboX Insiders
    Hi! Do any staff have Discord or Reddit DMs? I'd like a faster way to ask questions. Thanks!: have a good day submitted by /u/ImmuneNote7511 [link] [comments]
  10. Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them: Okay so the question that was asked on Reddit was why Spelunky 2 optimized for the S/X not playable on a external drive the user also stated that the game was low size and even little quality in...