Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP
Discus and support Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I first receive a message it does not populate on the XBOX APP, only on the console. When I answer the initial message only on the console it then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shadynetwork, Sep 12, 2023.
Thema:
Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP
Loading...
-
Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP - Similar Threads - Question receiving message
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...
in XBoX on WindowsI did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and... -
Relooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/...
in XBoX Games and AppsRelooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/...: in regards to the last post i made for this, i was told to ask the devs, howeverThe developers have stated they dont know and to reach out here for support on an eta for our update.. and it is out...