Question about purchase of MCC

Discus and support Question about purchase of MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; well, my question was originally meant for 343 studios, but they don't really have a customer service I could find so I thought i'd ask XBOX. I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thijsoman, Jan 9, 2018.

  1. thijsoman
    thijsoman Guest

    Question about purchase of MCC


    well, my question was originally meant for 343 studios, but they don't really have a customer service I could find so I thought i'd ask XBOX. I've been a really big fan of Halo since the beginning and bought every game of the series, including The Master
    Chief Collection. I lost the CD last year, so I couldn't play it anymore. Yesterday I decided to try and download it from the store, but it would charge me 70 euros, and I don't have that, but I would really like to play the game again. Is there maybe anyway
    Xbox could help me with this? I don't really mind paying some for it again, but 70 euros seems a bit much...

    :)
     
    thijsoman, Jan 9, 2018
    #1
  2. pentagono25
    pentagono25 Guest
    Question about purchases of February

    hi there, a question. What happened with my purchases of the month of February? Won't them give me the 6% retrieve? I'm asking because you usually deposit every 15 and 30 of the month but they're not appearing in my rewards. Thanks in advance.
     
    pentagono25, Jan 9, 2018
    #2
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Question about purchases of February

    Hello pentagono25,

    We see that the Credits are now pending in your account. Apologies for the delay.
     
    XBLRewards8, Jan 9, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Question about purchase of MCC

    Hi!

    There are times when some titles are cheaper (known as
    Deals with Gold
    ) and it can happen that MCC can cost less. Alternatively you can still contact external stores (Gamestop or others) to check the offers they offer and maybe buy it at a low price. The last hope is that someone will send it to you as gift...
     
    DominumStige, Jan 9, 2018
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Question about purchase of MCC

    Hi!

    There are times when some titles are cheaper (known as
    Deals with Gold
    ) and it can happen that MCC can cost less. Alternatively you can still contact external stores (Gamestop or others) to check the offers they offer and maybe buy it at a low price. The last hope is that someone will send it to you as gift...
  6. Satsumo Win User

    HALO MCC Questions for those that know???

    OP - I've just checked, with regards to question 3...Halo 5 Beta is for ALL Halo MCC purchasers.

    It's not a "pre-order" bonus - it's part of the Halo MCC release <period>, so DD will include Halo 5 Beta.

    So - the only question left to answer is Q2 - as iBakez said, what pre-order bonus? (Sometimes this is retailer based, hence it could be a "no").
  7. Salitrillo 360 Win User

    Question about purchasing a 360

    I called my local gamestop about a week ago with this question.

    They offered me 55$ cash and 76$ in store credit.

    You are better of selling it on your own.
  8. MonicaSalazar Win User

    Question about purchasing a 360

    you will probably get a bit more money if you sell it yourself instead of trading in. try using craigslist :)
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Question about purchases of February

    Hello pentagono25,

    We see that the Credits are now pending in your account. Apologies for the delay.
Thema:

Question about purchase of MCC

Loading...
  1. Question about purchase of MCC - Similar Threads - Question purchase MCC

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. I am using a different account to create this QUESTION. Me and my friend purchase a game.

    in XBoX on Windows
    I am using a different account to create this QUESTION. Me and my friend purchase a game.: My friend gifted me a game which is Minecraft which includes the java and bedrock edition. however, when I try to claim it to my account, it turned out to be region locked. Which is insanely...
  8. Purchase question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase question: i purchased coldwar and comes up saying purchase campaign,zombie and multiplayer which i did and when i tap on purchase it comes up saying already owned and wont load game in please contact me via...
  9. Question about Home Xbox and purchasing games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Home Xbox and purchasing games: Here's the scenario. One Xbox Series S, profile A (home Xbox) and profile B. Profile A is signed out, and profile B buys a game from the Microsoft store on their own account with their own card....
  10. My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?: Im a South African willing to purchase the Elden Ring Deluxe edition game from your Microsoft Xbox store online and was wondering if the added benefits of the purchaseed game is delivered and how?...