Question about possibility of losing saves

Discus and support Question about possibility of losing saves in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! I want to leave Insider program on my original Xbox One until I get Series X. I've seen some posts about losing saves after quiting Insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vlas1511, May 1, 2020.

  1. /u/Vlas1511
    /u/Vlas1511 Guest

    Question about possibility of losing saves


    Hi! I want to leave Insider program on my original Xbox One until I get Series X. I've seen some posts about losing saves after quiting Insider Program. What should I do to not lose my saves? And how to properly quit program so I can resume it on my One in the end of the year after Series X launch?

    submitted by /u/Vlas1511
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Vlas1511, May 1, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. dariog Win User

    Clock resets when unplugged.. No internal battery?

    Was just thinking about something. Is it possible that since my console was set on the power save mode (stays on for updates when I am not playing) that when I unplug the power cord it loses the save?
  3. SCOTTVOORHEES Win User

    Question about saving

    Umm sorry I didnt make myself clear. I am refering about the XBOX 360. lol
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

    Question about saving

    Umm, this is the Xbox 360 section of the forums. All posts in here are pertaining to the Xbox 360 console; not the PC. Also, sorry, but this game hasn't come out for PC yet, therefore, you are a pirate or a troll. Either way, BEGONE!
  5. Hellfire IRL Win User

    Question about saving

    No internet is not required, the thing you're referring to is 'social club' saving - where it says do not turn off Xbox when saving to it. Just go for a nap and you can save as normal :)
  6. Jayden Turley Win User

    Why does my ark survival ascended crash everytime i try to load into my single player save

    thanks for this i will try and see if it works but one question, wouldn’t clearing my saved data lose my save on my game?
Thema:

Question about possibility of losing saves

Loading...
  1. Question about possibility of losing saves - Similar Threads - Question possibility losing

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. I do have a question, if possible can we please get backwards compatibility or just ports...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do have a question, if possible can we please get backwards compatibility or just ports...: Just asking because I would LOVE to play my Sonic heroes copy on my Xbox one/series X 6f35c3d8-419a-477d-af7c-e76538c46463
  10. I have a question Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web: Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web and Microsoft store web b090454f-14fb-43ff-9a50-07825c1cdf20