Question about "No Kill Option Engaged" achievement

Discus and support Question about "No Kill Option Engaged" achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Does anyone know if you can get this achievement (no kills at all) once you have finished the game, and just going back and replaying the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackAdder7, Apr 1, 2014.

  1. BlackAdder7
    BlackAdder7 Guest

    Question about "No Kill Option Engaged" achievement


    Hi all,

    Does anyone know if you can get this achievement (no kills at all) once you have finished the game, and just going back and replaying the completed missions? Or do you actually have to start a new campaign?

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    BlackAdder7, Apr 1, 2014
    #1
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Dishonored Achievements Revealed

    [quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

    totally going after all the no kill no alert achievements.

    [/quote]

    Me too. These are my favorite type of achievements.
     
    brandiesel1, Apr 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Jonah.H.
    Jonah.H. Guest
    Question About "Delete Profile and Items" Option

    Hey guys, I just had a quick question regarding the "Delete Profile and Items" option. I want to recover my account on my friend's Xbox since his Gold is expired. I noticed that the "Delete Profile and Items" option says that it will also delete gamerscore
    and saves. Does that apply to my account, or just my friend's Xbox? If I choose the "Delete Profile and Items" option, will I still have everything on my Xbox, or will choosing that option delete stuff from my Xbox as well? Thanks in advance!
     
    Jonah.H., Apr 1, 2014
    #3
  4. NeecHMonkeY Win User

    Some thoughts on the game from someone who hasn't finished it yet

    If you're so over it, why engage me by asking questions about my thoughts regarding the ending? Why reply at all?
  5. DapperCrane Win User

    Achievecments blocked

    I really don't understand the question here? Is killing yourself in the game an achievement?
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

    A Question About the Optional Kinect

    The answer is in the statement.You will be able to play the game but you won't get any kinect features.

    Same if you play Forza 5 without an internet connection the drivatar option won't upgrade.

    Everything like the X box 360.
  7. zebatov Win User

    Question About Achievements

    I can Confirm that it does Not seem to Work on the Phone anymore Unfortunately.
    Hey guys. I was just playing Rayman Origins on my Xbox One, and I opened the achievements menu up, and the game in question, Oregon Trail, actually did update there to the full 200/200. So it seems that for some reason the WP10 achievements just aren't linked
    to the achievement app on Xbox One. Which is strange, because I thought Xbox One's OS was very similar to Windows 10. At least, much different than Xbox 360. So, your overall gamerscore on Xbox One should increase, while it may not (probably will
    not, since all three of us have tested it, to no avail) update your games list. I would have found this out earlier, but for some reason, when my Xbox One attempted to gather my Xbox 360 game data when I tried to play this one (Rayman) a while ago, it kept
    failing. Hope this can help someone else. Is it possible to sticky this thread or at least bring it to Microsoft/Xbox's attention?
  8. FlashSpirit3 Win User

    A question about achievements

    As my colleague stated achievements are kept by account. You both can share the console and have separate accounts, so do so! You can add his account to the home console.

    As far as deleting the achievements he added to your account, you can't. Your account is your identification. Don't share it for so many reasons, family or not. He can still play the games on the home console, but your tracking and access to things like messages
    and money will be separate.

    I can't stress how important this is. There is nothing anyone can do if you share accounts. You are liable for his actions and they can get the account banned even! You don't want that risk!
Thema:

Question about "No Kill Option Engaged" achievement

Loading...
  1. Question about "No Kill Option Engaged" achievement - Similar Threads - Question Kill Option

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....