Question about New 2019 Dashboard

Discus and support Question about New 2019 Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oleWhiskey, Oct 13, 2019.

  1. Question about New 2019 Dashboard


    I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview.

    I did find another post about someone else asking if other had experienced the removal and then there was an unofficial answer. I asked if there was an official blog post or tweet or something about it but never got an answer so I figured I would ask here.

    submitted by /u/oleWhiskey
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/oleWhiskey, Oct 13, 2019
    #1
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Question about the new Zombies video on the dashboard

    Try tweeting david vondahar he may reply he may not
  3. Brawl499 Win User

    Question about the new Zombies video on the dashboard

    Thank you. That's the closest thing to any form of an actual lead I've gotten. I remember tweeting the guy (can't remember most of his name, I remember Hyrb or something like that but that's about it.) who did the Inside Xbox videos about the song name when
    it was featured in the Call of the Dead video, and never got any response.
  4. Brawl499 Win User

    Question about the new Zombies video on the dashboard

    Just did it, hopefully he'll be able to tell me
  5. Koods Win User

    Games

    Happy New Year to you too!!

    As for the question of what I'm looking forward to in 2019, The Division 2 is going to be a game I see taking over my play time in the early part of 2019!
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Google assistant

Thema:

Question about New 2019 Dashboard

Loading...
  1. Question about New 2019 Dashboard - Similar Threads - Question 2019 Dashboard

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....