Question about Netflix with multiple Xboxes and multiple users
Discus and support Question about Netflix with multiple Xboxes and multiple users in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm having trouble finding the answers to my questions so I thought this would be the best place to find out. I'm thinking of getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackAdder7, Jun 23, 2014.
Thema:
Question about Netflix with multiple Xboxes and multiple users
Loading...
-
Question about Netflix with multiple Xboxes and multiple users - Similar Threads - Question Netflix multiple
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
2 Xboxes, Netflix, strict nat question.
in XBoX on Consoles2 Xboxes, Netflix, strict nat question.: I am running a Comcast Gateway. One Xbox One is hooked up via wireless (it barely goes on Xbox live to play games/voice chat it just usually streams Hulu, Netflix, etc), the other ethernet, with a... -
Question about Netflix
in XBoX on ConsolesQuestion about Netflix: Hey guys, quick question about netflix, does it all require to use it is me being gold or do I need to sign up to netflix prior to using it on 360 dfa3101c-816c-4f3e-9a4e-35ccf860a9ed -
Question about Netflix and XBL
in XBoX on ConsolesQuestion about Netflix and XBL: My sister has an XBOX 360 and she only buys/uses XBL for Netflix usage. I know you don't need Gold for XBOX ONE to watch Netflix is this the same for XBOX 360? 8f6e124b-4844-45a8-84ad-b564e30a2388 -
netflix question on my xbox live account
in XBoX on Consolesnetflix question on my xbox live account: I am paying for xbox live gold account. I am using netflix on this account. Could you please let me know how can i use this netflix account on my PC. I am located in canada. Can i use netflix...