Question about my Xbox?

Discus and support Question about my Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a question, is it safe to completely unplug my Xbox wherever I'm done using it? I've been doing this since I got, my first Xbox One S back in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II Blittz II, Dec 16, 2020.

  1. II Blittz II
    II Blittz II Guest

    Question about my Xbox?


    I have a question, is it safe to completely unplug my Xbox wherever I'm done using it? I've been doing this since I got, my first Xbox One S back in 2018. And now that I have an Xbox Series X, I've been doing the same thing and unplugging it whenever I'm
    done using it. With that said, I've never had any issues with my Xbox One S in the past, and I just wanted to know if there's any harm in doing so. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

    - Blittz

    :)
     
    II Blittz II, Dec 16, 2020
    #1
  2. iiDayzz Win User

    Question about my Xbox

    Is there any info/estimated time on when servers will be uo?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Question about my Xbox

  4. Vertikul Win User

    Question about my Xbox

    Service is currently down. Xbox.com/status. Check again after a while.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Question about my Xbox

  6. Akradon Win User

    Question About My Gamerscore

    You still have that right. But you abused it by cheating and they are punishing you for it. Like others have said, not being able to earn the achievements on games you played prior to the reset is part of the punishment, otherwise
    it wouldn't really be much of one. Or you would rather it be the ban hammer?
Thema:

Question about my Xbox?

Loading...
  1. Question about my Xbox? - Similar Threads - Question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....