Question about my monitor (27GL850’s) compatibility with the Xbox Series X
Discus and support Question about my monitor (27GL850’s) compatibility with the Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My monitor LG 27GL850, is capped at 100hz over HDMI when using Freesync... will I still be able to select 120hz on the Series X with Freesync on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJDOESYT, Nov 4, 2020.
Thema:
Question about my monitor (27GL850’s) compatibility with the Xbox Series X
Loading...
-
Question about my monitor (27GL850’s) compatibility with the Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Question monitor 27GL850’s
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
monitor and xbox resolution question
in XboX Insidersmonitor and xbox resolution question: i’m getting a 1440p monitor soon and i’m wondering if there will be any worse performance in terms of frames if i set the resolution to 1440p? submitted by /u/Own-Helicopter8382 [link] [comments] -
Xbox series X question on HDR content on 1440p samsung Odyssey G7 32 inch monitor.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox series X question on HDR content on 1440p samsung Odyssey G7 32 inch monitor.: I have an odyssey g7 1440p hdr monitor. When my xbox downscales to 2k will I still have a high enough transfer rate to play games at 10 bit @ 4k downscaled to 2k @ 60 fps with HDR and a 4:4:4 set?... -
Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...
in XBoX Games and AppsHi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...: Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not have a hdmi port. So I bought this dvi to hdmi cable since my monitor does not have a hdmi port and it... -
Question regarding audio and mic through monitor.
in XBoX on WindowsQuestion regarding audio and mic through monitor.: Hi, Can anyone help me understand what I need to do regarding my headset to get in game audio and be able to use the mic too? I get the audio no problem but how do I go about being able to use... -
LG32GK650F-B Monitor Question for XSX
in XboX InsidersLG32GK650F-B Monitor Question for XSX: I am receiving my XSX very soon. I am a bit worried since a lot of people out there are only able to do 1080p @ 120fps on their 1440p 120fps capable monitors. Does anyone know if the LG32GK650F-B... -
Xbox One monitor question
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One monitor question: Will my Xbox One work with a 1360x768 monitor through VGA? My TV only supports 720p and my games look really bad... 338bde42-f60e-4841-a944-55eeec5e0de0