Question about multiple consoles

Discus and support Question about multiple consoles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I get an S or X can I add it while keeping my old Xbox one enrolled until support goes away? Alpha Skip-ahead member submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/blackmarketorganics, Jan 28, 2022.

  1. Question about multiple consoles


    When I get an S or X can I add it while keeping my old Xbox one enrolled until support goes away?

    Alpha Skip-ahead member

    submitted by /u/blackmarketorganics
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/blackmarketorganics, Jan 28, 2022
    #1
  2. wolfpackhero Win User

    Question about a multiple console home

    That is good to know. I was getting worried about all the DRM talk I am hearing. A lot of what Microsoft has announced has kinda scared me away from the Xbox One. I hope they turn it around at E3. Especially if they can show some games. The Xbox One
    announce conference was really disappointing.
  3. garydulleck Win User

    Question about a multiple console home

    As the above poster said, you will have no problem playing any game from any of up to 10 family members from any xbox.
  4. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

    Question about a multiple console home

    "Question about a multiple console home"

    Answer: It means they will be able to spy on you from multiple angles on you and your family

    t1.gstatic.com/images
  5. StanleyStutters Win User

    Question about a multiple console home

    The Xbox One will have some form of family system in place, so your family should be able access all of your games.
    http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/license



    From the link:



    Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere:
    Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friend’s house.
    Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time.



    Here's some more info on Kinect and Privacy Settings:
    http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/privacy




    Also you can't be offline for more than 24 hours:
    http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/connected




    From the link:



    With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library. Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection,
    but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies.
  6. Antillion Win User

    question about multiple xbox

    When you recover your gamertag the tag is bound to the memory unit and console ID you recovered it to. So if you recovered your gtag then their copy of it is not valid to sign in with.
Thema:

Question about multiple consoles

Loading...
  1. Question about multiple consoles - Similar Threads - Question multiple consoles

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Multiple xbox questions

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple xbox questions: I have a series x(xbox A) in my bedroom. I want to buy my kids a series x(Xbox B) in the living room. We would have 3 profiles. Profile A= my profile Profile B= my wife profile c= my son If i...