Question about mobile app.

Discus and support Question about mobile app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whiteice76, Oct 15, 2019.

  1. Question about mobile app.


    Good morning,

    I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox app.

    Thank you and I hope everyone has a wonderful day, Whiteice

    submitted by /u/Whiteice76
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Whiteice76, Oct 15, 2019
    #1
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

    How do I Uninstall xBox?

    As stated by all the others, we will need to have more information on what your question is about.

    Do you want to uninstall a game or app from your xbox?

    Xbox app on PC or mobile?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Question about CALL OF DUTY: MOBILE

    Microsoft do not own Activision yet. If the sale goes through, it'll be about another year before they own anything of Activision's.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

    I can not sign in to my Xbox Live mobile account

    Hi there Riddle,

    Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox app on mobile.

    I recommend to try:

    • uninstall app
    • updating the Mobile device
    • review the system requirements in the mobile store for the app
    Hope this helps.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    How do I resolve this issue?

  6. Gerardo CG Win User

    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

    Hi there Quentin, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    Keep in mind that the mobile app that allows you to play through Xbox Cloud Gaming is called "Xbox Game Pass". The mobile app named "Xbox" does not allow you to do this.

    You can find where to download the Xbox Game Pass App for mobile devices through the following link:

    https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-game-pass-mobile-app

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

Question about mobile app.

Loading...
  1. Question about mobile app. - Similar Threads - Question mobile app

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.: I started playing Asphalt 9 on my mobile and I downloaded it on my PC so that I could link the accounts but I then tried to sign in with my Xbox on my mobile but the only two options were for me...