Question about mass account making

Discus and support Question about mass account making in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have researched about making multiple accounts as long as it's not against ToS and not an act of phishing or pretending to be an Xbox Staff, etc. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cherri Aquari, May 24, 2024.

1. Question about mass account making

I have researched about making multiple accounts as long as it's not against ToS and not an act of phishing or pretending to be an Xbox Staff, etc.
    I am going to admit that I have made multiple accounts to use a promotional code on the game TERA Console to get their rewards and send via. post to my main account. I have made sure that I am not making offensive gamertags but I am worried that the mass amount of accounts I have created, it caused me to be banned from the Xbox Network and for me to not realise it. I've never used these accounts to hate or send spam to other people as I don't even make as many friends on Xbox than I used to in the past. I have kept them all to myself.

I know amongst the console ban I have received last night cannot be reversed or looked into and unfortunately I am having to buy a new Xbox.

:)

Cherri Aquari, May 24, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not against the rules to make multiple accounts, but if you're using them for the codes, that can be seen as exploiting the system which is against the rules.
  3. Cherri Aquari Win User

Thank you for your reply. I now understand that this may have been the reason for my second console ban as I did the same thing on my other Xbox but was clueless on what the cause of the ban would have been the first time. I'm glad to have been able to open up about this.
  4. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

who is the biggest mass effect 3 fan

forget about question 1 it might be hard for the 2nd question is who is the voice of female sheppard in mass effect 3
  5. PRINCE ARCOS Win User

questions about mass effect 3

Why don't we have mass effects 3 digital downloads on the marketplace? I was ready to buy it and the downloadable content all in one shot. You are loosing out!

I PERSONALLY HATE BUYING DISCS!

With the internet speeds we have I would rather download my media from this point on. It never gets scratched that way. So my kids can not destroy it. I can take it to my new machine and if the Hard drive dies I can get my games back. I think its great.

Its just a tease to put the new releases on hold. Who in the hell thought this was a good idea? I would like to know!

I feel they should get fired.

Where the heck is my digital download? Really the only thing on the marketplace at the moment is the demo? Still after the release day? Get your system in gear and get Mass Effect 3 on the marketplace. This is a no brainer. I can believe I have to post
    something like this.
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

questions about mass effect 3

You have a smaller squad in ME3, similar in size to ME1's squad. Kaiden Alenko or Ashley Williams, depending on which survived Virmire. Liara T'soni, James Vega as well as Tali'Zorah vas Normandy and Garrus Vakarian (Depending on if they survived the suicide
    mission of ME2). The squad members of ME2 do appear, but in smaller roles.
Thema:

1. Question about mass account making - Similar Threads - Question mass account

2. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  3. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  4. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  5. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  6. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  7. Repair and services question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...
  8. Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox: Hey Is there a list of games that allow pre-download for updates or is it just sea of thieves at the moment? submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link] [comments]
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. Mass Effect Andromeda Cryptographer Question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Andromeda Cryptographer Question?: Team, In working on the Cryptographer achievement, I see you have to solve 20 Remnant puzzles, and some are missable after you complete a vault and you can't go back to attempt the puzzle again....