Question about lobbies

Discus and support Question about lobbies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys here again got a question: Has anyone tried to see if two local players on a single X1 can join a lobby?? I'm kind of curious to see if KI... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JEFFRON27, Apr 11, 2014.

  1. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

    Question about lobbies


    Hey guys here again got a question:

    Has anyone tried to see if two local players on a single X1 can join a lobby?? I'm kind of curious to see if KI has done what other fighting games have yet to do...

    The problem though I'm not if the bug save glitch has been fixed or not so I honestly don't want to take a risk as I had it happen to me five times before(Seems ok right now of course.

    So if anyone has done that yet let me know please.

    :)
     
    JEFFRON27, Apr 11, 2014
    #1
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    How do i appeal an xbox live suspension?

    there is no appeal thats why

    you do not advertise lobbies

    that is not a question

    the terms of use is pretty clear about it
     
    ngocphi, Apr 11, 2014
    #2
  3. Questions about the "infection lobbies"

    honestly just keep that evidence , if theres none where you blatently knew they had "hacks" on then you will be safe from a ban , if you do , blather your complaint all over youtube, xbox.com and if you live in the uk then report it to watchdog with your
    video and they will sort it out and advertise there bad "conduct"
     
    EXShadow Ninja, Apr 11, 2014
    #3
  4. Question about lobbies

    I doubt they would do it because it would make it incredibly easy to take advantage and boost by having 2 profiles signed in with only 1 player actually playing. In addition, it would take up additional slots in the lobby preventing other players from playing
    the game who actually exist and want to play the game.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 12, 2014
    #4
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

    Question about lobbies

    I doubt they would do it because it would make it incredibly easy to take advantage and boost by having 2 profiles signed in with only 1 player actually playing. In addition, it would take up additional slots in the lobby preventing other players from playing
    the game who actually exist and want to play the game.
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

    Questions about lag/trouble getting into lobbies

    no...you read that, you just inferred violence where there will be none.....I'll just "decorate'' his car with something that will wash off.....he'll just look like a tool driving to the carwash
  7. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

    Questions about lag/trouble getting into lobbies

    Fortunately I know your level headedness will ultimately prevail.
  8. Zehq Win User

    Questions about lag/trouble getting into lobbies

    Indeed I did overlook your point, which was simply not giving a damn. I responded with why you should at least be against a rating system such as this, even if you don't care. This was a straightforward point, which you've overlooked.
  9. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

    Questions about lag/trouble getting into lobbies

    It only does if you give a Rattus norvegicus gluteus maximus, which I do not. But clearly, you do seem to care. Otherwise you wouldn't be commenting on it so much. This was the straightforward point, which you've overlooked.
Thema:

Question about lobbies

Loading...
  1. Question about lobbies - Similar Threads - Question lobbies

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....