Question about joining insiders.

Discus and support Question about joining insiders. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to join Insider, but it says I'll have to redo the entire setup again. I live in a family household, so there are multiple accounts on it. Does... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Datboibarloss, May 30, 2023.

1. Question about joining insiders.

I want to join Insider, but it says I'll have to redo the entire setup again.

I live in a family household, so there are multiple accounts on it. Does this mean I will have to gather everyones information and sign into all their accounts again? This has been keeping me away from Insider for quite a while.

submitted by /u/Datboibarloss
    [link] [comments]

/u/Datboibarloss, May 30, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox preview beta

No.No way for him to join yet.

Insider/preview questions should be asked in the Insider forums.
  3. KrisG12 Win User

Xbox one headset for media room

I posted 2 separate questions on this forum... one about how to use a headset within a large media room when the equipment is inside a closet inside the media room and the 2nd question was about how to use a Kinect in the same environment.

Basically, both questions are about how to use the accessories for an xbox when the xbox is inside a media room closet which sits inside a large media room
  4. joe.giese Win User

Question about joining Xbox live.

so instead of going through the process to set up a new profile, skip that part. go to the dashboard and hit the center "guide" button that will pop up a menu that allows you to select "download profile" since you logged in on your laptop with that email
    and password, that created the profile for you, so therefore you don't need to go through and setup a new profile. just download it
  5. Four-Channel Win User

Question about joining Xbox live.

For one the Error Code would be helpful in this situation but i'll try and wing it.

There are numerous issues that could cause this.

Is the e-mail put in correctly? Sometimes with a television the hyphen or ( - ) can look like a period ( . )

Is there any capitals or anything in the password?

Here are some helpful steps that you can try

On your Xbox 360 Console

Select Change Windows Live ID.

In the Change Windows Live ID window, select Continue.

On the Your Account screen, type the e-mail address of the Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your Gamertag.

When you are prompted, type the password that is associated with your Windows Live ID.

Confirm that your information on the next screen is correct.

Confirm that the changes that you want to make are correct.

Accept the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Privacy Statement. If you select Decline, your changes will not be made.

Complete your changes. Then, return to the Xbox Dashboard.

If this doesn't work then it could be a problem with the associated Windows ID. Also make sure that the e-mail address is associated with a Microsoft Passport.

accountservices.passport.net/ppnetworkhome.srf
  6. Satans N1ghtmar Win User

Xbox preview beta

No.No way for him to join yet.

Insider/preview questions should be asked in the Insider forums.
    I asked the Twitter account where that was at and didn't get a response. Could you link me to where I should post this cause I could not find it.
Thema:

Question about joining insiders.

1. Question about joining insiders. - Similar Threads - Question joining insiders

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  6. Question about joining alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Question about joining alpha ring: So, I've been in the beta preview for years now and would really love to be a part of aplha or alpha skip-ahead. How would I be able to join said program, been looking for invitations or...
  7. Hi,on 29th December 2022 I bought a xbox series x,so my question is: Can I join Xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,on 29th December 2022 I bought a xbox series x,so my question is: Can I join Xbox live...: Hi,on 29th December 2022 I bought a xbox series x,so my question is: Can I join Xbox live community? Or Gold ? I'm from Macedonia. Please help me. Thank you! 4b07b01a-d26a-4a62-9b86-0d05c296597b
  8. Xbox Insider - question how to join on PC to update controller firmware

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider - question how to join on PC to update controller firmware: Hey, As I've read here, the new firmware for controller fixes BT support on Steam Link that I would love to test/try. Is it possible to join this program using Windows machine (I do not own...
  9. Dumbass question but should I join beta or delta?

in XboX Insiders
    Dumbass question but should I join beta or delta?: It looks like beta is better but it's not any different from omega so I dunno man submitted by /u/racingplayer607 [link] [comments]
  10. I was recently selected to join xcloud beta, I have a question

in XboX Insiders
    I was recently selected to join xcloud beta, I have a question: Hi I joined recently the xcloud beta, it's amazing on mobile device. Do we have any news for a win10 release? Thanks submitted by /u/AlucardTepes1337 [link] [comments]