Question about installed game

Discus and support Question about installed game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried downloading the newest Modern warfare game on my Xbox one but I cannot see the game in my owner games list after I installed the game. All of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Brutal_hustler13, Mar 25, 2020.

  1. Question about installed game


    Tried downloading the newest Modern warfare game on my Xbox one but I cannot see the game in my owner games list after I installed the game. All of the game’s packs are in my recently installed list and I was charged for the full amount. I’ve tried a full restart but nothing has worked. Wondering what I should do next.

    submitted by /u/Brutal_hustler13
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Brutal_hustler13, Mar 25, 2020
    #1
  2. MisterSwitch Win User

    Question about installing games

    confirmed. should be fine.
  3. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

    Question about game installing

    Weirdly enough you still have to swap them even if they are installed. I did that with mass effect 2 and la noire so it should be the same with Rage. :)
  4. takuto neko Win User

    Question about game installing

    Yup, it will spin a little bit like Denaz mentions..But yeah it does speed up loading times and makes the 360 quieter..It's probably overal better for the 360 as well. I say it's well worth installing games onto the hard drive for sure.
  5. takuto neko Win User

    Question about game installing

    Yeah still swap out like Pinbot says...However,I'd still install them to the HD because it makes things so quiet and things load quicker and such :D
  6. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

    Question about installing games

    That's good. I know for sure that I'm getting AC Syndicate next month by then I should have gotten another ISP but just in case it's good to know. Looks like I'm going to be using it for playing offline and watching blu Rays/DVDs and for the TV tuner for
    now.
Thema:

Question about installed game

Loading...
  1. Question about installed game - Similar Threads - Question installed game

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3