Question about installed game

Discus and support Question about installed game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried downloading the newest Modern warfare game on my Xbox one but I cannot see the game in my owner games list after I installed the game. All of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Brutal_hustler13, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Question about installed game

Tried downloading the newest Modern warfare game on my Xbox one but I cannot see the game in my owner games list after I installed the game. All of the game’s packs are in my recently installed list and I was charged for the full amount. I’ve tried a full restart but nothing has worked. Wondering what I should do next.

submitted by /u/Brutal_hustler13
    [link] [comments]

/u/Brutal_hustler13, Mar 25, 2020
  2. MisterSwitch Win User

Question about installing games

confirmed. should be fine.
  3. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

Question about game installing

Weirdly enough you still have to swap them even if they are installed. I did that with mass effect 2 and la noire so it should be the same with Rage. :)
  4. takuto neko Win User

Yup, it will spin a little bit like Denaz mentions..But yeah it does speed up loading times and makes the 360 quieter..It's probably overal better for the 360 as well. I say it's well worth installing games onto the hard drive for sure.
  5. takuto neko Win User

Yeah still swap out like Pinbot says...However,I'd still install them to the HD because it makes things so quiet and things load quicker and such :D
  6. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

Question about installing games

That's good. I know for sure that I'm getting AC Syndicate next month by then I should have gotten another ISP but just in case it's good to know. Looks like I'm going to be using it for playing offline and watching blu Rays/DVDs and for the TV tuner for
    now.
Thema:

Question about installed game

1. Question about installed game - Similar Threads - Question installed game

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  9. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  10. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3