Question about imported xbox 360 console

Discus and support Question about imported xbox 360 console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got an old xbox 360 console from my friend that visited here in Philippines for some relaxation. Now i havnt connected this xbox 360 in fear that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeAsianPirate, Jun 30, 2018.

  1. Question about imported xbox 360 console


    I got an old xbox 360 console from my friend that visited here in Philippines for some relaxation. Now i havnt connected this xbox 360 in fear that it would do some weird security thing, and brick itself because it notices its not operating in its region
    anymore.. kinda like how iphones hate other countries sim cards... Just wanted to ask is it completely safe to connect this xbox to the web so that i can finally login my own account and start buying/playing games on it?

    :)
     
    DeAsianPirate, Jun 30, 2018
    #1
  2. jameson_uk
    jameson_uk Guest
    GH & RB - What can be exported?

    sorry, did not make it clear...

    Planning on selling all the Wii stuff and starting again from scratch on xbox.
    So questions are about importing on xbox.
     
    jameson_uk, Jun 30, 2018
    #2
  3. Need help resolving xbox one problem

    im from the netherlands i imported my xbox one from germany,

    i got a fully updated philips 48inch 40PFL6405H television

    on the 360 i never had problems i imported mine since the xbox one wont be releassed till end of august in my country
     
    STEALTH SNAKEY, Jun 30, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Question about imported xbox 360 console

    Yes. You may have issues with games on discs due to region issues, but otherwise it should be fine.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 1, 2018
    #4
  5. alright thanks for the info. xD ama just do it then.
     
    DeAsianPirate, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Question about imported xbox 360 console

    Yes. You may have issues with games on discs due to region issues, but otherwise it should be fine.
  7. DeAsianPirate Win User

    Question about imported xbox 360 console

    alright thanks for the info. xD ama just do it then.
  8. WPAK Win User

    Important question about Xbox Live Family Plan on different consoles.

    Hi there,

    if you still have place in the family pack (max is 4 accounts including the primary), get his account on the xbox console where the primary account is and add the account to the family pack. After that you can move/recover his account again on the other
    console. When he is part of the family pack, he should have gold, and should be able to play online games.

    support.xbox.com/.../managing-family-members
  9. xxAssassinxx21 Win User

    Important question about Xbox Live Family Plan on different consoles.

    Thanks I have two discs and a router that can handle it. My two sons were playing together last month. But, one had a free month. Now that the month is over I'm just trying to figure out the best option for them to play together with their own accounts.
    Thanks.
  10. ngocphi Win User

    Important question about Xbox Live Family Plan on different consoles.

    it is covered under the FAQ

    upto 4 people can connect whenever on the same console or not

    however it depends ON your router and if it can handle 2 xboxes at the same time on LIVE

    DLC is not shared between accounts either only on the purchasing console that is also covered in the FAQ



    you will need a 2nd disk
Thema:

Question about imported xbox 360 console

Loading...
  1. Question about imported xbox 360 console - Similar Threads - Question imported 360

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important: Hi my Xbox one model 1540 has a dead motherboard and I purchased a new one off of eBay so I still need to do the OSU updates on it even if I have my original HDD which has the recent updates? And...