Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen

Discus and support Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I use the D-Pad to navigate through the Home Screen, or do I need to use the joysticks? 63cc5abe-0b2f-4b42-b746-a728468053c2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MemeMaster_12, Jul 3, 2021.

  1. Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen


    Can I use the D-Pad to navigate through the Home Screen, or do I need to use the joysticks?

    :)
     
    MemeMaster_12, Jul 3, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen

    you can use both d-pad or sticks.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen

  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    KBM not working

    Hi LJ. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    The WASD keys cannot be used on the home screen, there is nothing assigned to them. To navigate the home screen, use the keyboard's arrow keys instead.

    Please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. LifeWasted 1969 Win User

    error code 0x87b20c08

    happens when at "home" screen trying to navigate.
  6. PirateMO1911 Win User

    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

    I'm having the same issue and have tried the reset (save apps and games option) but it's still stuck in the store menu and won't let me get to anything else. If I hit the xbox button, it takes me to settings but none of the other menus. Any additional
    advice?
Thema:

Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen

Loading...
  1. Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen - Similar Threads - Question navigate Home

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....