Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

Discus and support Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 22, 2019.

  1. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...


    I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to get the PLex app to work on the Xbox one when I had that console I also had a subscription for the plex app on the Xbox one as well. and I haven’t even bothered with trying the PLex app on the Xbox one x because it probably wonk work when I get a subscription for the PLex app on the Xbox one x. I’m in need of help with this plex app can someone please help me out with this issue with the plex app thanks I appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 22, 2019
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Is it possible to Transcode MKV to MP4 on the XBOX ONE?

    Hi,

    The big one I've seen is Plex and there is a Plex app on the Xbox Store. I'm not well versed in these things, but there are quite a few video tutorials on YouTube about Plex and Xbox One.

    I'm pretty sure you'll need something to work as a 'Media server' to put your videos on to share with your console. As I understand it, Plex can transcode MKV videos.
  3. LesProud Win User

    One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

    I'm running both hd homerun and plex after giving up on oneguide.

    After running with plex for a period (using hd homerun tuners for tv reception) i ended giving up plex too, for tv recording. Plex still requires external guide data (i used freepg) but the guide on plex on xbox is pretty ****. If you are using plex on a
    pc, the guide on plex is fine.

    I ended up buying an annual hd homerun dvr subscription ($35) and am happy with that. The hd homerun app on xbox is simple but effective. Guide data is fine and tv dvr is simple but works reliably.

    Plex is now just used for movies and tv series.

    So for me the $35 annual hd homerun dvr subscription is worth the no hassles (but basic) tv recording.

    Cheers.
  4. XBF George L Win User

    Xbox One X does not support HDR content via Plex DirectPlay

    Hello Splinter!

    Thanks for coming to the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble using the Plex App on an Xbox One is that correct? Did you get the most recent updates for the Plex App as well as the Xbox Ones systems update? I recommend contacting
    the developers of the content and check if they have more information about their App. Give us a few more details to determine how to best assist you.

    Thanks for reaching out!
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

    It's been eight months. I would like my "all in one" to stream from network already.

    I hear the plex app is in beta...sadly it won't work for my media library. Plus, I don't want to pay a subscription to access my library.
  6. iPletch Win User

    Plex and X1 Streaming?

    @Gypsy As soon as Plex was announced for Xbox One I looked into it and subscribed. I can help you out as best as I can but for one you do need to pay the monthly/yearly/lifetime subscription fee (whatever you choose). Then when you download the Plex App
    for windows be sure to do so from the 'Plex Pass Downloads' tab
Thema:

Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

Loading...
  1. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the... - Similar Threads - Question plex app

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....