Question About Gooser Challenge?

Discus and support Question About Gooser Challenge? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay me and a friend have been stuck on Gen 5 / Gooser Challenge.. We look it up and found out their was a patch to lower it to 5kills to complete.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vx A BaD KiD xV, May 1, 2014.

  1. Question About Gooser Challenge?


    Okay me and a friend have been stuck on Gen 5 / Gooser Challenge.. We look it up and found out their was a patch to lower it to 5kills to complete. Well it still showing 50 kills so when does this so called patch out?

    :)
     
    Vx A BaD KiD xV, May 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Mister Urkel
    Mister Urkel Guest
    Can't get a Teredo IP address Error

    Hey Project Goose,



    Awesome to hear! We are glad to hear that your up and chatting away with friends! reach back the forums if you have any further questions we can help answer.
     
    Mister Urkel, May 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Titanfall regeneration requirements are bs

    Gooser challenge will be a pain Question About Gooser Challenge? :(
     
    MessiahBrowny, May 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest

    Question About Gooser Challenge?

    we got the game last and will get the patches last, in between fixing ONE and PC stuff they work on 360 stuff.

    gonna be like owning a PS for a while as they push folks to upgrade. MS doesn't want them to encourage us to much to stay on 360.

    Why I waited for the price drop, paying full price for 360 games will make ya fell burned here on out.
     
    Buick350X, May 1, 2014
    #4
  5. That kinda sucks but oh well thanks for replying. Sucks I can't Gen to 6 but I guess I'll just keep on tryin to get those 50 kills.. Still a great game to play
     
    Vx A BaD KiD xV, May 1, 2014
    #5
  6. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest
    you'll probably get to 49 kills and then the patch will come out Question About Gooser Challenge? ;)
     
    Buick350X, May 1, 2014
    #6
  7. Yeah that sounds about right lol
     
    Vx A BaD KiD xV, Nov 1, 2018
    #7
  8. Buick350X Win User

    Question About Gooser Challenge?

    you'll probably get to 49 kills and then the patch will come out ;)
  9. Buick350X Win User

    Question About Gooser Challenge?

    we got the game last and will get the patches last, in between fixing ONE and PC stuff they work on 360 stuff.

    gonna be like owning a PS for a while as they push folks to upgrade. MS doesn't want them to encourage us to much to stay on 360.

    Why I waited for the price drop, paying full price for 360 games will make ya fell burned here on out.
  10. Vx A BaD KiD xV Win User

    Question About Gooser Challenge?

    Yeah that sounds about right lol
  11. Vx A BaD KiD xV Win User

    Question About Gooser Challenge?

    That kinda sucks but oh well thanks for replying. Sucks I can't Gen to 6 but I guess I'll just keep on tryin to get those 50 kills.. Still a great game to play
  12. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Titanfall regeneration requirements are bs

    Gooser challenge will be a pain :(
Thema:

Question About Gooser Challenge?

Loading...
  1. Question About Gooser Challenge? - Similar Threads - Question Gooser Challenge

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....