Question about gamepass

Discus and support Question about gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I'm thinking about the Microsoft gamepass, but is there two different versions depending on PC and Xbox? Also, if there's only one version and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UMendo11, Dec 21, 2021.

1. UMendo11
    UMendo11 Guest

Question about gamepass

Hi, so I'm thinking about the Microsoft gamepass, but is there two different versions depending on PC and Xbox? Also, if there's only one version and not two, can multiple accounts share the same subscription like in the Nintendo Online Subscription?

:)

UMendo11, Dec 21, 2021
  2. NikolaZapryanov Win User

Question about GamePass

Image already addedPo
    Powercycle didn't help. When I opened a games menu i saw that i'm still have a membership. I don't know what's happen..
  3. NikolaZapryanov Win User

Question about GamePass

[​IMG]

Image already added
  4. NikolaZapryanov Win User

Question about GamePass

[​IMG]

Image already added
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Question about GamePass

Hello Nikola

If you have cancelled Game pass and you are sure you wont get charged again. Due to you still able to access game it may not be cancelled. I suggest going to your memberships see if the game pass says cancelled you can go to my games and apps then memberships,
    or you can go to Settings>account>memberships If it is cancelled andyou have access enjoy it. It may take a little for license to go away.

Hope this helps

thanks

brad

Xbox forum team
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

question about gamepass

You can get up to 3 months for 1 euro as part of an introductory, one time offer. You cannot do it a second time, and after that it would be the usual 9.99/14.99 a month depending on your plan
Thema:

Question about gamepass

1. Question about gamepass - Similar Threads - Question gamepass

2. XBOX Gamepass Games Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Gamepass Games Question: Hi there, I have played Forza Horizon 5 in the past, using my Xbox gamepass with cloud gaming. Since I have last played, though, my gamepass has run out and I'm not interested in buying it again...
  3. a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass: can u earn the rewards points by playing in the game pass app on my pc or just on console? 6f160cd3-da6b-4879-949a-1a162dafd4c9
  4. I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the...: I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the code and.. it doesnt work 7ea36693-dba4-40d8-906b-658a49f643ce
  5. Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...: Right here it says in polish that i need an crdit card or paypal to continue [img] 9d68d763-e51a-4ead-8c9b-f46c8ddc8b39
  6. Question about Gamepass xCloud service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Question about Gamepass xCloud service: [Beforehand I want to apologize if someone already asked this same question before and also for my terrible english — This is not my native language] Soooo let's simplify everything: I have an...
  7. Gamepass deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass deal question: Just wondering if there is a way to take part in the gamepass deal 3 months for a dollar if I've only been subscribed since April 26 2021. 0d362c84-66e3-423d-8014-1fa186ed74dc
  8. Gamepass question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass question: My friend and I have gamepass, but he has poor internet. Is it possible to download the gamepass games onto a hard drive and then give him the drive? Or would I have to just have to connect his...
  9. GamePass Question for the Community!

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Question for the Community!: Hey Everyone! I have a question concerning GamePass. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to lock in a Series X pre-order, but I am hoping to get one before Christmas. If I do happen to find and...
  10. Ok, suipid Question for Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok, suipid Question for Gamepass: Hi there, i have 2 Months of GamePass Ultimate Xbox/PC to go, what happens when i now buy a 3 Month of Gold or GamePass (without Ultimate) 6a1c7e1c-c735-4660-b7ba-27ab077252f1