Question about Gamepass xCloud service

Discus and support Question about Gamepass xCloud service in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [Beforehand I want to apologize if someone already asked this same question before and also for my terrible english — This is not my native language]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ArthurDavih, Aug 2, 2021.

1. ArthurDavih
    ArthurDavih Guest

[Beforehand I want to apologize if someone already asked this same question before and also for my terrible english — This is not my native language]

Soooo let's simplify everything: I have an Xbox One S that I share with my family (Me, my husband and my 8 year old son) everyone has their own accounts and everything, but unfortunately we can't play most games together because we only have one console. Recently I heard about xCloud and loved the idea of finally being able to play our favorite games together — But the xCloud app is very limited here in my country (Brazil) and the game list was very short, so a friend of mine that also uses xCloud told me to use VPN to login, so I can have access to the full list of Gamepass / EA games.

Can this actually be a reason for Microsoft to Ban you? My account is where we buy all our games and stuff, so I'm very scared of losing it because of that, and also don't like the idea of doing something that breaks any rules. I just want to play with my son — It's just the two of us, we're not even playing with other players. Even so, I really wanted to have an official answer.

:)

ArthurDavih, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Using a VPN to gain access to anything that would not normally be available to you does violate the terms of service and put you at risk for being banned.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Thank you for your interest in cloud gaming and I have also validated as well as confirm that cloud gaming is not yet available for your country. I just want to set your expectation that using VPN is not recommended especially with using cloud gaming.

Hopefully, your country will be added to the list soon!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Flight simulator not found on game pass

You have ro buy gamepass ultimate NOT gamepass

Xcloud is a gamepass ultimate feature only and you have.to be in a xcloud region
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Why do you need to buy game pass on Cloud Gaming to play games you own already?

only games that are in gamepass are on the cloud gaming service, and only gamepass ultimate subscriber can use the service, it is not like nvidia cloud where you access your games.

you can stream your games from console using your own console and your own internet.

Xcloud does not take into account if you own the game or not, xcloud is a perk of ultimate sub only and not to play the games you own.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Suggestion for Xbox

Umm you do know that's already on right?

Two different services remote play on phones or xcloud which is a paid service with no console needed via gamepass ultimate

On pc or mobile
Thema:

1. Question about Gamepass xCloud service - Similar Threads - Question Gamepass xCloud

2. XBOX Gamepass Games Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Gamepass Games Question: Hi there, I have played Forza Horizon 5 in the past, using my Xbox gamepass with cloud gaming. Since I have last played, though, my gamepass has run out and I'm not interested in buying it again...
  3. a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass: can u earn the rewards points by playing in the game pass app on my pc or just on console? 6f160cd3-da6b-4879-949a-1a162dafd4c9
  4. I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the...: I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the code and.. it doesnt work 7ea36693-dba4-40d8-906b-658a49f643ce
  5. Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...: Right here it says in polish that i need an crdit card or paypal to continue [img] 9d68d763-e51a-4ead-8c9b-f46c8ddc8b39
  6. Question about gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about gamepass: Hi, so I'm thinking about the Microsoft gamepass, but is there two different versions depending on PC and Xbox? Also, if there's only one version and not two, can multiple accounts share the same...
  7. Gamepass deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass deal question: Just wondering if there is a way to take part in the gamepass deal 3 months for a dollar if I've only been subscribed since April 26 2021. 0d362c84-66e3-423d-8014-1fa186ed74dc
  8. Gamepass question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass question: My friend and I have gamepass, but he has poor internet. Is it possible to download the gamepass games onto a hard drive and then give him the drive? Or would I have to just have to connect his...
  9. GamePass Question for the Community!

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Question for the Community!: Hey Everyone! I have a question concerning GamePass. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to lock in a Series X pre-order, but I am hoping to get one before Christmas. If I do happen to find and...
  10. Ok, suipid Question for Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok, suipid Question for Gamepass: Hi there, i have 2 Months of GamePass Ultimate Xbox/PC to go, what happens when i now buy a 3 Month of Gold or GamePass (without Ultimate) 6a1c7e1c-c735-4660-b7ba-27ab077252f1