Question about future update on all Xbox types

Discus and support Question about future update on all Xbox types in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it true that Xbox live will not be required for free to play games, (Fortnite, warzone, apex, etc) submitted by /u/Sub_to_SkipsFN_on_YT [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sub_to_SkipsFN_on_YT, Mar 31, 2021.

  1. Question about future update on all Xbox types


    Is it true that Xbox live will not be required for free to play games, (Fortnite, warzone, apex, etc)

    submitted by /u/Sub_to_SkipsFN_on_YT
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Sub_to_SkipsFN_on_YT, Mar 31, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Question about the future of cod

    You do know it hasn't passed yet right ?

    It still has to pass the FTC and the EU ASSUMING EU doesn't step in like they have countless of times with ms

    No preanniuncements yet and activisiom wild.ne like.every other dev independent

    This is the conditions that ms and sony agreed to even to pass the buy outs lately sony/bungie ms/activision and even zenimax etc

    There are more checks and balances then ever before

    Don't count your chickens before they are hatched

    Already senators have started an investigation
  3. {Parity} Win User

    Question about Nat Type...

    I personally don't forward any ports. I use UPnP with a static/reserved IP address and my NAT type is open.

    What Country/State/Province do you live in?

    Modem brand & model number:

    Router brand & model number:

    How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

    Wired or Wireless (for each console):

    Things you have tried:

    Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

    Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

    Any Error Codes you encounter:

    Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):
  4. MrPyroManiacMan Win User

    Question about Nat Type...

  5. Crispchew Win User

    Question about game types.

    I put each mode on their own respective save file, which seems to be what everyone else is doing.
  6. OldPepsiMan Win User

    Question about game types.

    I'm always concerned about glitches and computer bugs (Murphy's Law), so as soon as I finished my standard game, I started classic, survival and hardcore games, each on their own separate save file. Now I don't have to worry about losing the ability to
    play them. I don't remember the details, but there was something about the process that I thought was a little counterintuitive. Seems like it was select the game mode first and then the save file, as opposed to the other way around.
Thema:

Question about future update on all Xbox types

Loading...
  1. Question about future update on all Xbox types - Similar Threads - Question future update

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Questions about the Xbox App, Future Playability of Xbox Games, Hardware Feedback, and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about the Xbox App, Future Playability of Xbox Games, Hardware Feedback, and...: Dear Xbox Team, I would like to share some questions and suggestions regarding the current and future development of the Xbox platform: 4K Streaming and Xbox App: When will the 4K streaming...
  9. Questions about the Xbox App, Future Playability of Xbox Games, and Hardware Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions about the Xbox App, Future Playability of Xbox Games, and Hardware Feedback: Dear Xbox Team, I have a few questions and suggestions regarding the current and future development of the Xbox platform: 4K Streaming and the Xbox App: When will the 4K streaming option for...
  10. Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update: Now I haven't been in the program long but I did get to see what the new dashboard will be when Xbox decides to update it and that's what I'm talking about is the one where you can basically see...