Question about Freecell

Discus and support Question about Freecell in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing freecell in the microsoft collection, EVENTS. How to turn off so the cards don't automatically go to the top? Sorry I'm not explaining it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scrapbookingwoman, Dec 30, 2017.

  1. Question about Freecell


    Playing freecell in the microsoft collection, EVENTS. How to turn off so the cards don't automatically go to the top?

    Sorry I'm not explaining it very well. I'm playing a freecell game where I'm to play two Kings to the foundation is a certain number of moves. I could make it if the cards would stop jumping up to the foundation. I have looked and looked for ways to turn
    "auto - something" off and don't see how.

    thank you.

    :)
     
    scrapbookingwoman, Dec 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Withdraw latest changes in MS Solitaire Collection

    Pretty much all I feel about this update has been said already, Microsoft please PLEASE roll back the changes to the Solitaire Collection.

    Freecell feels awful to play now. Coming from someone who's been playing Freecell on/off for the last 20+ years.

    Can't believe I'm leaving feedback on an update to Freecell (or that there's even a need to "update" the Solitaire Collection), but here we are.
     
    Niilo Timantti, Dec 30, 2017
    #2
  3. AX3TASTIC
    AX3TASTIC Guest
    AX3TASTIC, Dec 30, 2017
    #3
  4. Paul Four
    Paul Four Guest

    Question about Freecell

    You have to find another way to find the solution you can see the solution on youtub sometimes
     
    Paul Four, Jan 28, 2018
    #4
  5. Paul Four Win User

    Question about Freecell

    You have to find another way to find the solution you can see the solution on youtub sometimes
  6. Niilo Timantti Win User

    Withdraw latest changes in MS Solitaire Collection

    Pretty much all I feel about this update has been said already, Microsoft please PLEASE roll back the changes to the Solitaire Collection.

    Freecell feels awful to play now. Coming from someone who's been playing Freecell on/off for the last 20+ years.

    Can't believe I'm leaving feedback on an update to Freecell (or that there's even a need to "update" the Solitaire Collection), but here we are.
  7. LiatGruber Win User

    FreeCell Daily Challenge September 2

    That's ok. I had a feeling you weren't talking about FreeCell... Besides it's the thought that counts =)
  8. PhilW77 Win User

    Solitaire Level Titles

    At level 100 it is Freecell (or which ever other game) Grandmaster.

    110 - Freecell Grandmaster 1

    120 - Freecell Grandmaster 2

    etc

    190 - Freecell Grandmaster 9

    200 - Bronze Grandmaster

    presumably this will then go 1 to 9 210-290 then Silver at 300, Gold at 400.
  9. AX3TASTIC Win User
Thema:

Question about Freecell

Loading...
  1. Question about Freecell - Similar Threads - Question Freecell

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....