Question about experience with cloud gaming

Discus and support Question about experience with cloud gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last night i was playing Flight sim using the cloud gaming option and it was pretty much fine but today its all laggy and not working... what could... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gatorboi960608, Mar 2, 2022.

  1. Question about experience with cloud gaming


    Last night i was playing Flight sim using the cloud gaming option and it was pretty much fine but today its all laggy and not working... what could effect that? Or is it completly random if you have a good experience?

    submitted by /u/Gatorboi960608
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Gatorboi960608, Mar 2, 2022
    #1
  2. A Blue Illusion Win User

    Question About The Cloud

    Just wanted to add this (If you've already uninstalled your game(s), then you may already know this). Might help someone though.

    Your game save files are separate from the game data itself. If you uninstall the game, you don't uninstall or delete your save files, just the game itself.

    Also, there are 2 copies of your game save files. One is on your console, the other is on the cloud. If you try to delete your game save(s), you will be prompted to make a choice. It will give you the option of deleting the copy on the console, or both the
    console and cloud copies.

    You will only lose all of your game save(s) and progress if you choose to delete all copies.
  3. Xurts Win User

    Question About The Cloud

    Thanks, I really appreciate your response!
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

    Questions about ME3 Experience

    i'll bet at most we'll get a small war asset from the turian you beat or the station itself. it would be nice to have the retirement home, but i doubt it. i think zaeed will feature in a mission fighting cerberus and if he was loyal to you, he'll help you
    out or something and give you another asset.
  5. Arkham99 Win User

    Questions about ME3 Experience

    The 'Prize Retreat' awarded upon completion of Pinnacle Station would make an excellent setting for a series ending cutscene, also a little extra reward for those enduring its monotonous trials, it'd also be nice to go back there (Pinnacle Station) in the
    multiplayer arena for a nice bit of nostalgia...:)
  6. Bon3zz1001 Win User

    Questions about ME3 Experience

    Overlord and the Kasumi DLC from Mass Effect 2 directly effect events in Mass Effect 3. Shadow Broker and Arrival don't matter as the game forces them by default. If you've finished Arrival the only difference is Anderson gets one extra line at the beginning
    of the game.
Thema:

Question about experience with cloud gaming

Loading...
  1. Question about experience with cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Question experience cloud

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....