Question about Enforcement

Discus and support Question about Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Lately I’ve been worried that I got a warning from Xbox or whatever. Does Microsoft have a feature where you break ToS do they warn you before getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EnergyxLloyd, Jul 7, 2022.

1. EnergyxLloyd
    EnergyxLloyd Guest

Lately I’ve been worried that I got a warning from Xbox or whatever. Does Microsoft have a feature where you break ToS do they warn you before getting a suspension or whatever like PlayStation does? Im kinda scared about it I haven’t broke any ToS lately. Because I saw a orange line on the enforcement page but I didn’t have no suspension on Xbox and still able to play and got no email. Does Microsoft warn you before getting a enforcement action or no?

:)

EnergyxLloyd, Jul 7, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

No problem, have a great day
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

The 'warning' is in the ToS you agree to when signing up. As long as you read the rules and understand them you shouldn't have any issues.
  4. EnergyxLloyd Win User

Thank you! I’ve been really scared about this. I thought I had a warning from Microsoft I might be overreacting or had a dream honestly.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi EnergyxLloyd! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

No, when you break the terms of service you will receive an enforcement action, but you won't receive a warning, however, depending on the violation, you will get first a short enforcement action and if you keep breaking the rules will receive longer ones until you are permanently banned
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Genuine Question about Enforcement

Thanks mate, hope you have a good day too!
    Yeah, sometimes can be tricky find the request callback from support website, I usually try changing categories until the option appears, or use the get help app on my windows PC
    And good luck on your job interview, hope you get hired!
Thema:

1. Question about Enforcement - Similar Threads - Question Enforcement

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  8. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  9. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  10. question about emailing the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    question about emailing the enforcement team: so today i called customer server and asked them how i could contact the enforcement about my permeant suspension, a little context i got permanently suspended for some profile picture that i...