Question about Enforcement on my account

Discus and support Question about Enforcement on my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently got banned to where i can’t change my gamer pic. the gamer pic was my inspiration, the rapper logic. he was holding up the middle finger.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by d54c8f48-162b-436a-a5a9-7ba9a2cf4ab0, Apr 22, 2018.

  1. Question about Enforcement on my account


    i recently got banned to where i can’t change my gamer pic. the gamer pic was my inspiration, the rapper logic. he was holding up the middle finger. i’m japanese and as a young child you are taught that the middle finger represents the brother and my brother
    passed away when i was 12 to cancer. i thought the gamer pic was perfect, it showed my brothers spirit and my inspiration in one picture. but since ive moved to canada’s i’ve learnt that it has a diffrent meaning, a disrespectful one. i still don’t think about
    it like that and i was wondering if the ban could get lifted. i will have the rapper in my next gamer pic but he won’t ben be doing anything that could offend anyone.

    thanks, Owen Peters

    :)
     
    d54c8f48-162b-436a-a5a9-7ba9a2cf4ab0, Apr 22, 2018
    #1
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    the name of the creator of this file is not allowed on xbox live (halo reach)

    Hey again Cryptobiology, I'm afraid it won't be blue skies, with the Enforcement action taken on your account you will have issues uploading content and will not be able to upload the fileshare in question. If you have questions about the Enforcement action
    taken on your account please post in Forum
    15 - My LIVE account was suspended
    .
     
    Miss Kleo, Apr 22, 2018
    #2
  3. Tronder 007
    Tronder 007 Guest
    Xbox live Account Banned

    You need to pose your question about this in one of the enforcement forums to get an answer to your question:

    Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans

    Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Actions
     
    Tronder 007, Apr 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Question about Enforcement on my account

    Smwutches, Apr 22, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Question about Enforcement on my account

    To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Question about Enforcement

    No problem, have a great day
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

    Question about Enforcement

    The 'warning' is in the ToS you agree to when signing up. As long as you read the rules and understand them you shouldn't have any issues.
  8. EnergyxLloyd Win User

    Question about Enforcement

    Thank you! I’ve been really scared about this. I thought I had a warning from Microsoft I might be overreacting or had a dream honestly.
  9. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Question about Enforcement

    Hi EnergyxLloyd! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    No, when you break the terms of service you will receive an enforcement action, but you won't receive a warning, however, depending on the violation, you will get first a short enforcement action and if you keep breaking the rules will receive longer ones until you are permanently banned
Thema:

Question about Enforcement on my account

Loading...
  1. Question about Enforcement on my account - Similar Threads - Question Enforcement account

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  6. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  9. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  10. question about emailing the enforcement team

    in XBoX Accessibility
    question about emailing the enforcement team: so today i called customer server and asked them how i could contact the enforcement about my permeant suspension, a little context i got permanently suspended for some profile picture that i...