question about Dolby vision on the series s

Discus and support question about Dolby vision on the series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else seem to not get Dolby vision anymore? Playing on a series s, it was working last month when playing psychonauts 2, not sure if there's been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Presentation3416, Sep 16, 2022.

  1. question about Dolby vision on the series s


    Anyone else seem to not get Dolby vision anymore? Playing on a series s, it was working last month when playing psychonauts 2, not sure if there's been some kind of update from stopping this.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Presentation3416
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ok_Presentation3416, Sep 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Luke941 Win User

    4K Blu-ray playback

    I do know about the gaming part. I was asking the question if the Xbox Series X could have the Dolby Vision added into the BluRay app so, that 4K BluRay movies can enjoy Dolby Vision as well.
  3. SorrowSeer Win User

    Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

  4. AndrewParkes Win User

    green flickers when going to dashboard.xbox series x

    I have a series x connected to a Philips Amerlight 65pus8535 I get 5he silver metallic screen playing x/s dedicated games and it also appears while using Disney plus app from my tv apps! Is this a problem with my tv or is it a Dolby vision problem, I have turned off the dolby for gaming and this worked but in the detail list on my Xbox series x it says that the dolby vision may experience distortion?
  5. Richard waddington Win User

    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has been ticked

    Hi I have a Xbox series x with a Dolby vision compatible tv also will the allow Dolby vision playback selected in settings on and it still only displays in HDR only when playing 4k blu rays ? I have set it 4k 60hz and the games display in Dolby vision plus streaming apps but not 4k disc playback! Is this correct that the xbox series can’t do this ?
  6. Beerorden Win User

    Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

    Greetings.

    According to this:

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/08/30/dolby-vision-for-xbox-one-1810-system-update/

    Dolby Vision available for Xbox One S and Xbox One X in interaction with Netflix app.

    My question about Dolby Vision support on Xbox One X for two games from Dolby Vision list:

    https://www.dolby.com/us/en/categories/games.html

    Can You, please, answer my question?
    I own both games and a compatible TV from the list. I’ll try out both games and let you know. You’re not going to get a real answer from these “moderators” or “ambassadors”. They’re clearly bots that dont oven answer your question and keep repeating the
    same four tech support answers over and over again. LOL
Thema:

question about Dolby vision on the series s

Loading...
  1. question about Dolby vision on the series s - Similar Threads - question Dolby vision

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...