Question about Destiny: The Taken King

Discus and support Question about Destiny: The Taken King in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i already own the base game and both expansions and i went onto the Bungie site and it said I could buy just The Taken King for $40. It then took me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anonosaur, Oct 7, 2015.

  1. Anonosaur
    Anonosaur Guest

    Question about Destiny: The Taken King


    So i already own the base game and both expansions and i went onto the Bungie site and it said I could buy just The Taken King for $40. It then took me to the Xbox store but it says it's unavailable. Why is that?

    :)
     
    Anonosaur, Oct 7, 2015
    #1
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Miss Bijoux, Oct 7, 2015
    #2
  3. halo5prophet
    halo5prophet Guest
    im confused please someone explain this

    doesnt destiny the taken king come with: destiny, expansion 1 and 2 and the taken king for 60$?

    the legendary edition
     
    halo5prophet, Oct 7, 2015
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Question about Destiny: The Taken King

    onyxishere, Oct 7, 2015
    #4
  5. Anonosaur
    Anonosaur Guest
    So you're saying that I had to have purchased both the base game and expansions from the Xbox store in order for TTK to become available?
     
    Anonosaur, Oct 7, 2015
    #5
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    You could own Destiny on Disc but you would still have had to have purchased both expansions on your gamertag. This requirement is set by Bungie, not Microsoft.
     
    onyxishere, Oct 7, 2015
    #6
  7. Anonosaur
    Anonosaur Guest
    Ah that's a bit lame. :/ When I bought the disc it came with the two expansions.
     
    Anonosaur, Oct 8, 2015
    #7
  8. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Question about Destiny: The Taken King

    If you own the disc and have purchased the two expansions on your gamertag try loading up the game and playing the trailer from the main screen. Perhaps it will prompt you to purchase TTK from there.
     
    onyxishere, Oct 8, 2015
    #8
  9. Anonosaur
    Anonosaur Guest
    Ok I did that and clicked on the purchase button but nothing happened. Checked the store and it still says unavailable.
     
    Anonosaur, Oct 8, 2015
    #9
  10. Anonosaur
    Anonosaur Guest
    It's saying i don't own the expansions when I own the expansion pass. What?
     
    Anonosaur, Oct 8, 2015
    #10
  11. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    This is definitely an odd one. I'm going to have to suggest you get in contact with Bungie support to see if they can help with this issue.
     
    onyxishere, Oct 8, 2015
    #11
  12. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there Anonosaur!

    As onyx62is mentioned, be sure that you have purchased all expansions on the same account that you're trying to purchase The Taken King on. Please be sure to verify the purchases you have made have completed by signing in over on
    commerce.microsoft.com as well.

    It sounds like you may have been signed in with a different account when you made the purchase for TTK though. If you're still having some confusion with purchases I recommend you reach out to

    Phone or Chat support to take a quick peek into your purchase history and look into this.

    Let us know how it goes Question about Destiny: The Taken King :)
     
    Mister Maka, Nov 1, 2018
    #12
  13. Anonosaur Win User

    Question about Destiny: The Taken King

    Ok I did that and clicked on the purchase button but nothing happened. Checked the store and it still says unavailable.
  14. Anonosaur Win User

    Question about Destiny: The Taken King

    So you're saying that I had to have purchased both the base game and expansions from the Xbox store in order for TTK to become available?
  15. Anonosaur Win User

    Question about Destiny: The Taken King

    It's saying i don't own the expansions when I own the expansion pass. What?
  16. Anonosaur Win User

    Question about Destiny: The Taken King

    Ah that's a bit lame. :/ When I bought the disc it came with the two expansions.
  17. onyxishere Win User

    Question about Destiny: The Taken King

    You could own Destiny on Disc but you would still have had to have purchased both expansions on your gamertag. This requirement is set by Bungie, not Microsoft.
Thema:

Question about Destiny: The Taken King

Loading...
  1. Question about Destiny: The Taken King - Similar Threads - Question Destiny Taken

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Destiny 2 Edge of Fate pre-order question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Edge of Fate pre-order question: Hello there, I recently pre-ordered the Destiny 2 Edge of Fate (Ultimate Edition), got most of the content that was promised, but wasn't charged anything for it. I used my debit card, but still...