Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

Discus and support Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to be missing either an item or its a bug, I got 98% Complete Relics 53/54 Documents 40/40 Murals 2/2 it seems like either I am missing an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert RedXBox, Aug 24, 2018.

  1. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...


    I seem to be missing either an item or its a bug, I got 98% Complete

    Relics 53/54

    Documents 40/40

    Murals 2/2

    it seems like either I am missing an Relics in the Rise of the Tomb Raider game add-on game where your in Croft Manor, or its a bug since I don't seem to be missing anything, I don't new if starting an new game for the Croft Manor would fix this bug or game
    error, it just bugs me that I was not able to get it 100% Complete. the add-on had an updated download today, so maybe playing an new game would fix it, but then I would have to go and find all the Relics again, and other stuff which may of be either 53 items
    or 54, any idea if this was fixed in the update this released for it, anyway I am looking forward to the new Tomb Raider game coming out in this September.

    :)
     
    Robert RedXBox, Aug 24, 2018
    #1
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Aug 24, 2018
    #2
  3. BigD18t
    BigD18t Guest
    BigD18t, Aug 24, 2018
    #3
  4. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

    I've read this mulitple times

    Seems like a bug

    You could try to contact Square Enix Support
     
    Rick Rorschach, Aug 24, 2018
    #4
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Yes, it's a "bug." According to Square Enix there is no "work around" for this problem and you will have to redo Croft Manor.
     
    JhonSnow777, Aug 25, 2018
    #5
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    I did a little looking into this, sadly as per SE, it looks like there is no "fix" for this problem, you'll have to replay the effected part of the game in order to get the progress to register. I would suggest feedback to SE directly on this one as its
    extremely unfair.
     
    Saeleth, Aug 26, 2018
    #6
  7. Same thing happened to me, sad.
     
    GreyStormGaming, Aug 26, 2018
    #7
  8. BowenB23
    BowenB23 Guest

    Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

    This is tough. I've been in this situation before, having to replay a section or entire game. Good luck man!
     
    BowenB23, Nov 2, 2018
    #8
  9. BowenB23 Win User

    Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 error

    This is tough. I've been in this situation before, having to replay a section or entire game. Good luck man!
  10. GreyStormGaming Win User

    Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 error

    Same thing happened to me, sad.
  11. JhonSnow777 Win User

    Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 error

    Yes, it's a "bug." According to Square Enix there is no "work around" for this problem and you will have to redo Croft Manor.
  12. Saeleth Win User

    Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 error

    I did a little looking into this, sadly as per SE, it looks like there is no "fix" for this problem, you'll have to replay the effected part of the game in order to get the progress to register. I would suggest feedback to SE directly on this one as its
    extremely unfair.
  13. Rick Rorschach Win User

    Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 error

    I've read this mulitple times

    Seems like a bug

    You could try to contact Square Enix Support
Thema:

Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

Loading...
  1. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ... - Similar Threads - Question Croft Manor

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Croft Manor relics 53/54