Question about Controller Warranty

Discus and support Question about Controller Warranty in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I live in Turkey. My sister who lives in Germany bought an Xbox Controller as a gift for my birthday and brought it to Turkey. The controller which had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GorkemUcar, Mar 18, 2023.

1. GorkemUcar
    GorkemUcar Guest

I live in Turkey. My sister who lives in Germany bought an Xbox Controller as a gift for my birthday and brought it to Turkey. The controller which had never been used before was broken. Left stick was unusable due to heavy drifting. And by the time she got here the refund time had expired. She left without the controller and now I'm wondering if I can use the warranty to change it in Turkey. The controller haven't been used more than 15 minutes.

:)

GorkemUcar, Mar 18, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Hi!

The controller wouldn't be region locked so you should be able to contact support and send it for repair.
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Question about warranty for XboxOne controllers

Hello Duc,

Thank you for bringing this question to our attention. That is a great question. The controllers are covered by the

console's 1 year warranty
    . If the console is out of warranty, the controllers may still have warranty options. The best way to answer this questions is to discuss it with our
    Xbox Support Team for further details. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Question about warranty for XboxOne controllers

They have the same standard warranty as any controller would have in your region
  5. Malacath Win User

A question about Accessory Warranties

If you are in the UK dont bother.

Microsoft have a disgusting policy of making you send accessories at your own expense to the Czech Republic before they send a replacement. This is even if you have a warranty.

For the amount of money it costs to post a parcel to Czech and the hassle of waiting you might as well just buy a new controller.

If you are in america though you should contact support because they may have better customer service there.
  6. Mister Revised Win User

One question about warranty.

Hey there, your console will need to be warrantied from the country of purchase.
Thema:

1. Question about Controller Warranty - Similar Threads - Question Controller Warranty

2. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  3. Controller Input after insider update question

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Input after insider update question: I was wondering if Xbox insider updates can mess with certain controller inputs especially for all games that let you change your sensitivity. For example I’ve been playing halo infinite and found...
  4. Question about my Series X controller for PC:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about my Series X controller for PC:: Had it for less than 6 months. I put new batteries in, re-synced the controller, updated the firmware, did the classic turn on and off but still randomly disconnects, flashes then reconnects...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  6. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...
  7. Forza 4 Question about Parental Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Question about Parental Control: Yi, I am a major and this message below keeps on coming up when I try to do something that requires online functionalities like finding online designs, store shopping, and much more, I have no...
  8. Microsoft laptop control question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft laptop control question: So i have a question i dont know if it for all computers or what for Microsoft but I have a window 10 and when I plays game that require combining keys like space and click it doesn't let me use...
  9. Control Ultimate edition box art question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control Ultimate edition box art question: I purchased a physical copy of Control Ultimate Edition to play on my Xbox One X. I haven't opened it yet because im afraid to. On the front casing it says "Xbox Series X", no mention of Xbox One...
  10. Parental control question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental control question: Hi , I have an xbox one since few years and my kid is using my one account , the one I use to buy games . now I want lo limit his play time but if I create a new children account for him he...