Question about communication bans

Discus and support Question about communication bans in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Enforcement says multiple account suspensions will lead to a perma ban. What about multiple communication bans, or game dvr enforcments. Will having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HALO ASSASIN 24, Dec 10, 2017.

  1. Question about communication bans


    Enforcement says multiple account suspensions will lead to a perma ban. What about multiple communication bans, or game dvr enforcments. Will having Multiple of communication suspensions (of equal severity) lead to a perma account
    or comm ban? Is it automatically after X amount of suspensions no matter time between enforcements, or is time considered? If I get a suspension once every 6 months or yearly, will I eventually be perma banned due to having too many enforcment actions on my
    account?

    :)
     
    HALO ASSASIN 24, Dec 10, 2017
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Questions about voice communication ban

    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

    For more info: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I
     
    M3tal Daz3, Dec 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Questions about voice communication ban

    I got a 2 week communication ban on Xbox one for saying "what the heck" but oh well screw it, But I was still wondering if you are able to broadcast games like seven days to die, gta, bo3 etc. or will I not be able to talk, because I've been planing a livestream
    on 7dtd for two months and then the day before the stream I get banned so will I still be able to broadcast, and if so will I still be able to talk in it.
     
    xHappyBalloon77, Dec 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Question about communication bans

    Since im not allowed to edit the post I'll just say the reason im asking is because I have been given 3 communication suspensions over the course of abot 2.5 years, and 6 enforcements in total. My concern is that Ill eventually be banned perminantly because
    I have too many enforcements in general regarrdless of serverity or time between enforcements.
     
    HALO ASSASIN 24, Dec 10, 2017
    #4
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    There is no set amount of times you can be suspended before you are permanently banned.

    If a violation is severe enough you can be banned for a first offence.

    If you keep receiving any type of enforcement action then eventually you will be perma banned no matter how far apart the suspensions are.

    Once you receive enforcement action then that stays on your account record for ever.

    Simple way to avoid a perma ban is to stop violating the ToU/CoC.
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 11, 2017
    #5
  6. In that case, any idea how many enforcements I have left till im banned?
     
    HALO ASSASIN 24, Dec 11, 2017
    #6
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No one can give you an exact number. It could be as little as 1 or it could be 5. It all varies depending on the severity of the situation.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 11, 2017
    #7
  8. Question about communication bans

    Understandable, have a great day.
     
    HALO ASSASIN 24, Dec 11, 2017
    #8
  9. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    As stated previously there is no set amount of times you could be suspended before being banned.

    You could be banned after 1 enforcement action depending on the severity.

    If you make yourself familiar with the code of conduct and follow the rules then you wont have to worry about being suspended further/banned.
     
    KindGryphon, Nov 1, 2018
    #9
  10. KindGryphon Win User

    Question about communication bans

    There is no set amount of times you can be suspended before you are permanently banned.

    If a violation is severe enough you can be banned for a first offence.

    If you keep receiving any type of enforcement action then eventually you will be perma banned no matter how far apart the suspensions are.

    Once you receive enforcement action then that stays on your account record for ever.

    Simple way to avoid a perma ban is to stop violating the ToU/CoC.

    In that case, any idea how many enforcements I have left till im banned?
    As stated previously there is no set amount of times you could be suspended before being banned.

    You could be banned after 1 enforcement action depending on the severity.

    If you make yourself familiar with the code of conduct and follow the rules then you wont have to worry about being suspended further/banned.
  11. HALO ASSASIN 24 Win User

    Question about communication bans

    Since im not allowed to edit the post I'll just say the reason im asking is because I have been given 3 communication suspensions over the course of abot 2.5 years, and 6 enforcements in total. My concern is that Ill eventually be banned perminantly because
    I have too many enforcements in general regarrdless of serverity or time between enforcements.
  12. HALO ASSASIN 24 Win User

    Question about communication bans

    There is no set amount of times you can be suspended before you are permanently banned.

    If a violation is severe enough you can be banned for a first offence.

    If you keep receiving any type of enforcement action then eventually you will be perma banned no matter how far apart the suspensions are.

    Once you receive enforcement action then that stays on your account record for ever.

    Simple way to avoid a perma ban is to stop violating the ToU/CoC.
    In that case, any idea how many enforcements I have left till im banned?
  13. HALO ASSASIN 24 Win User

    Question about communication bans

    Understandable, have a great day.
  14. Smwutches Win User

    Question about communication bans

    No one can give you an exact number. It could be as little as 1 or it could be 5. It all varies depending on the severity of the situation.
Thema:

Question about communication bans

Loading...
  1. Question about communication bans - Similar Threads - Question communication bans

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...