question about cloning xbox one x hdd enrolled in the insiders program

Discus and support question about cloning xbox one x hdd enrolled in the insiders program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; long story short I got scammed yesterday (I know, I know. first time it happens) I though i was getting a good deal on an x and the seller even dressed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/link6981, Apr 25, 2020.

  1. /u/link6981
    /u/link6981 Guest

    question about cloning xbox one x hdd enrolled in the insiders program


    long story short I got scammed yesterday (I know, I know. first time it happens) I though i was getting a good deal on an x and the seller even dressed it up very well, cosmetically the console is mint. I’m unable to reformat the console. I can’t have the seller remove it from the insiders program because he was aware of what he was doing. My question is can I use a hdd of a difference size to clone it? I only have a 500gb laying around. It’s unfortunate that there is no offline updates for consoles in the insiders program.

    submitted by /u/link6981
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/link6981, Apr 25, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

    Xbox one X dash

    Hello Javie_uk,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. Is the Xbox One X enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? If the console is enrolled in the Xbox Insider program, we recommend submitting feedback through the

    Xbox Insider Hub
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

    Is her One S enrolled in the Insider Program? She may not be but if the console was pre owned by someone who is in the insider program and the avatar beta app is installed, she will have it.

    Xbox One original, Xbox One S and Xbox One X all can install the avatar beta app, it is not console specific. Check the Insider Hub App and enroll if it shows up for your ring.
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

    fortnite keeps crashing and xbox one x shuts down

    Hello DanielBaxley,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. Is the Xbox One X enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? The Xbox Insider program has been known to cause issues due to the Xbox Insider console receiving the alpha version of the operating system. If the console is enrolled in the preview program, we recommend submitting

    feedback through the Xbox Insider HUB
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

    X box error code

    Hiya Byron,

    I'm sorry to hear about the situation. I have just a few questions, so please clarify a bit more.

    • When do you get this Error code and what console?
    • Are you currently connected to the Wi-Fi?
    • Is this an issue with signing into the account?

    Also is the console enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? If the console is enrolled in the Xbox Insider program, we recommend submitting feedback through the

    Xbox Insider Hub application
    .

    Be sure to let us know more.
  6. andymcat Win User

    games and apps not downloading

    Hello ,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? Is this issue occurring with all games and applications or only a few? Which country is the console in? If the console is an Xbox One, is the console enrolled in the

    Xbox Insider program
    ? Be sure to let us know the results!
    Hi,

    I have an Xbox one x in the UK and I am enrolled in the insider program. It is happening with all apps and games. I purchased the games two days ago from the store.

    Many Thanks

    Andy
Thema:

question about cloning xbox one x hdd enrolled in the insiders program

Loading...
  1. question about cloning xbox one x hdd enrolled in the insiders program - Similar Threads - question cloning hdd

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Clone hard drive and Game Pass question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Clone hard drive and Game Pass question: So I just bought a new ssd and I was planning to move my windows install to it, but I was wondering if cloning drives still breaks Game Pass games? Has Microsoft fixed this or is there a way...