Question about Chromium edge on Xbox

Discus and support Question about Chromium edge on Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does getting the beta Chromium based Edge on Xbox require joining the Xbox Update Preview? submitted by /u/ymm099 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ymm099, Aug 24, 2021.

  1. /u/ymm099
    /u/ymm099 Guest

    Question about Chromium edge on Xbox


    Does getting the beta Chromium based Edge on Xbox require joining the Xbox Update Preview?

    submitted by /u/ymm099
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ymm099, Aug 24, 2021
    #1
  2. Sharprake Win User

    PLEASE fix the Edge browser on Xbox

    Don't worry Xbox is rolling out the new Chromium-Based version of Edge to Xbox insiders so, it's not too long until Edge works faster.
  3. Azvya Erstevan I Win User

    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

    Apparently it works in Chromium, but not in Edge Browser, ironic
  4. BarrelTerror18 Win User

    Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

    I'm having the same problem.

    If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

    Browsers Affected

    Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

    Opera

    Opera GX

    Mozilla Firefox

    Google Chromium

    Google Chrome

    Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
  5. Davisteinmetz Win User

    Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

    the chrome not open somenthing legacy edge opera others don't know more chrome and edge based in chromium no.
  6. Nick Hern Win User

    Is edge chromium for xbox one consoles

    Not yet on newest chromium edge version but should be in the near future.
Thema:

Question about Chromium edge on Xbox

Loading...
  1. Question about Chromium edge on Xbox - Similar Threads - Question Chromium edge

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. Question About Edge OS with Chromium

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Edge OS with Chromium: Hello, I have a question about Xbox insider. Does the latest preview update have the new edge OS that has Chromium for Xbox? submitted by /u/GoofyKing12_ [link] [comments]
  10. Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...

    in XboX Insiders
    Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...: Installing webapplications as standalone apps? Does the new Chromium Edge support installing sites/webapps as standalone applications, e.g. Twitter or Pocket Casts as standalone application as if...