Question about changing from console to PC

Discus and support Question about changing from console to PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Think_Ad_4510, Nov 6, 2023.

  1. Question about changing from console to PC


    I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console or reset?

    submitted by /u/Think_Ad_4510
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Think_Ad_4510, Nov 6, 2023
    #1
  2. John William Moreno Win User

    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

    My question is about PC, not xbox one console
  3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

    PS4 relies on 3.5GB RAM for OS

    Who cares about PC...CONSOLE...PC changes every 6 months...CONSOLE every 7 years...
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Question about console

    It just states the service date, but what was fixed on the console usually will never be stated.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Question about console

    Hello, Playaboy4punk. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    Usually the console is just described as “Grade A” or “Refurbished”. The console also might contain the seller notes like a missing controller or cable. But it will never detail what was faulty on the console and got fixed.

    Feel free to ask back any questions.
  6. Playaboy4punk Win User

    Question about console

    I do know the service date is June 3rd 2022 I don’t know if that makes a difference or anything
Thema:

Question about changing from console to PC

Loading...
  1. Question about changing from console to PC - Similar Threads - Question changing console

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

    in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  10. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...