Question about buying a new xbox

Discus and support Question about buying a new xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm still using my old standard Xbox one (casual gaming). I'm aware there are both Xbox x & s. Money is no problem but wanted others... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jim_23, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Jim_23
    Jim_23 Guest

Hi everyone,

I'm still using my old standard Xbox one (casual gaming).

I'm aware there are both Xbox x & s. Money is no problem but wanted others opinions on what I'd be best to do. I literally only play casually due to no having much time to play with life and work.

I've always used gamepass and I'm aware of the lack of storage, however coming from the older Xbox one that has the same situation.

Xbox series X=£450

Xbox series S=£189

What's your opinion? All welcomed, thanks.

:)

Jim_23, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Jim_23 Win User

My apologies I have edited the post.

I do have some disc games but in that case I could just keep the old xbox if I ever wanted to use them. Thanks
  3. Smwutches Win User

I'm assuming you're asking about the Series S and X not the One S and X?

If that is the case, if you have any games on discs you want to keep playing, get the Series X. You won't be able to play them on a Series S. Otherwise, the Series S is a little lower quality, but would be fine for casual gaming.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

get the s if you only play casually, obviously personal choice, the series s has smaller internal storage, is a budget console and therefore not as powerful. series x has more storage, bit better performance and a disc drive.
  5. Jim_23 Win User

Righto I think it will do for what I'm wanting. Thanks
  6. pinkMISTdemon Win User

Question about buy a New Console

Hello Milleer,

Columbia is a supported country of Xbox LIVE and as long as you have an available 220w outlet, you shouldn't have any issues.
Thema:

1. Question about buying a new xbox - Similar Threads - Question buying

2. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  3. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  4. I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...: I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but they take me to internet to sign in or create an account i do that i want to buy buy a game with...
  5. Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...: It's OK if I have to enter my password and two-factor authentication code every time I drive or otherwise travel between my home with the Xbox One X and my mother's new home with Nonnie and Papa...
  6. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  7. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  8. Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy): Bonsoir , j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe quand ont a acheter un jeu en promotion pendant une période de game pass avec un abonnement de 2 mois ?? J'ai acheter forza horizon 4 ultimate et...
  9. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...
  10. Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question: I second this notion. I purchased Doom on May 6th and have yet to receive my download codes. I'm really looking forward to playing the originals, but I'm growing impatient....