Question about bundled games, add-ons, xbox gold prepaid cards and payment options
Discus and support Question about bundled games, add-ons, xbox gold prepaid cards and payment options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Let's say I buy the Assassin's Creed Unity (plus Black Flag) Xbox One bundle, Forza 5 GOTY which includes Top Gear add-ons and a prepaid card with 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Penfore, Mar 7, 2015.
Thema:
Question about bundled games, add-ons, xbox gold prepaid cards and payment options
Loading...
-
Question about bundled games, add-ons, xbox gold prepaid cards and payment options - Similar Threads - Question bundled games
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
I had a question about xbox bundles?
in XBoX Games and AppsI had a question about xbox bundles?: I was wondering so for Christmas one time I got an xbox one s with the bu dle and I tried using the xbox but my wifi sacked at the time so I ended up selling the xbox but recently I got an xbox x... -
Store question Underworld bundle price?
in XBoX on WindowsStore question Underworld bundle price?: Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual... -
Question about bundle games and new xbox
in XboX InsidersQuestion about bundle games and new xbox: So I recently got a faulty series x from amazon which came bundled with forz horizon 5 and all of its DlCs. I'm going to be returning it but wondering if I'll still keep the game of I get another...