Question about bundle games and new xbox

Discus and support Question about bundle games and new xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I recently got a faulty series x from amazon which came bundled with forz horizon 5 and all of its DlCs. I'm going to be returning it but wondering... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AspiBoi, May 13, 2023.

  1. /u/AspiBoi
    /u/AspiBoi Guest

    Question about bundle games and new xbox


    So I recently got a faulty series x from amazon which came bundled with forz horizon 5 and all of its DlCs. I'm going to be returning it but wondering if I'll still keep the game of I get another xbox.

    submitted by /u/AspiBoi
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/AspiBoi, May 13, 2023
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Question about the "summer bundle"

    Hello Yeetus!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    MCPE does not enter the promotion.

    Only if you buy the java version of the PC will you get windows 10 too.

    But this promotion is not active yet.

    All respects!
  3. Matalarc Win User

    Selling Xbox One - Question about bundled game...

    lamentablemente al ser un juego descargable, no se podrá a volver a instalar ya que el código que venia para tal juego ya fue utilizado una vez
  4. usagora Win User

    Selling Xbox One - Question about bundled game...

    Hi ,

    When you redeem a code it is instantly assigned to your account and therefore if you decide to sell your Xbox, the new owner will not be able to download the code again as it has been redeemed. However if the bundled game is on a disk then it is fine and
    playable by the new owner.

    If you do decide to sell your Xbox make sure you do a full factory reset and delete everything just to ensure that any data is deleted of the console.

    Hope this helps.
    That's what I suspected, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks!
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

    Selling Xbox One - Question about bundled game...

    Hiya!!!

    If you are planning on selling your XBOX, yes be sure to do a complete factory reset. To answer your question about the bundled software that came with the system via a code, the code can only be used once.

    Happy Gaming!!
  6. NaZoooom Win User

    Selling Xbox One - Question about bundled game...

    Hi usagora,

    When you redeem a code it is instantly assigned to your account and therefore if you decide to sell your Xbox, the new owner will not be able to download the code again as it has been redeemed. However if the bundled game is on a disk then it is fine and
    playable by the new owner.

    If you do decide to sell your Xbox make sure you do a full factory reset and delete everything just to ensure that any data is deleted of the console.

    Hope this helps.
Thema:

Question about bundle games and new xbox

Loading...
  1. Question about bundle games and new xbox - Similar Threads - Question bundle games

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. I had a question about xbox bundles?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a question about xbox bundles?: I was wondering so for Christmas one time I got an xbox one s with the bu dle and I tried using the xbox but my wifi sacked at the time so I ended up selling the xbox but recently I got an xbox x...
  10. Store question Underworld bundle price?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Store question Underworld bundle price?: Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual...