question about broadcasting on Twitch

Discus and support question about broadcasting on Twitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not, I apologize. When broadcasting gameplay on Twitch, there's a black bar on the screen that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wolf King 1982, Apr 16, 2014.

  1. question about broadcasting on Twitch


    I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not, I apologize. When broadcasting gameplay on Twitch, there's a black bar on the screen that shows how many people are viewing. It's not really a distraction but I'm worried about burn in on my Plasma
    TV. Is there a way to make that black bar go away?

    :)
     
    Wolf King 1982, Apr 16, 2014
    #1
  2. question about broadcasting on twitch

    when i broadcast on twitch, the right side has that box for seeing chats. is there anyway to make that go away? i just don't like how it makes the screen smaller for my games. i have a big size HDTV for a reason. i just think its annoying and i don't like
    that my screen gets squeezed smaller. so i am hoping there is a way to make that box go away when broadcasting.
     
    THE IMMORTAL D, Apr 16, 2014
    #2
  3. question about broadcasting on twitch

    okay thanks. i was trying to say xbox unsnap but it was not doing it. so i will try the second methond.
     
    THE IMMORTAL D, Apr 16, 2014
    #3
  4. question about broadcasting on Twitch

    i have PEARSONALLY used this feature and have wondered the same thing. so far i have found that you cannot hide it..however I DID FIND A WAY BUT YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.SAY (XBOX GO TO PARTY) THEN WHEN THE PARTY FINISHES LOADING,hit B until the partys bar
    is gone from the side of screen..SOMETIMES it will hide twitch and still broadcast...hope this helps
     
    ZeroCyberVampir, Apr 16, 2014
    #4
  5. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

    question about broadcasting on twitch

    okay thanks. i was trying to say xbox unsnap but it was not doing it. so i will try the second methond.
  6. E McSq Win User

    question about broadcasting on twitch

    Good news.

    Say "xbox unsnap"

    Or

    Press the home button, then press right to highlight the tile marked unsnap and press A.
  7. ZeroCyberVampir Win User

    question about broadcasting on Twitch

    i have PEARSONALLY used this feature and have wondered the same thing. so far i have found that you cannot hide it..however I DID FIND A WAY BUT YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.SAY (XBOX GO TO PARTY) THEN WHEN THE PARTY FINISHES LOADING,hit B until the partys bar
    is gone from the side of screen..SOMETIMES it will hide twitch and still broadcast...hope this helps
  8. odacrew1 Win User

    Recording capabilities.

    It looks like you can save your stream broadcasts on twitch tv
    Link
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

    twitch streaming hits xbox one next month

Thema:

question about broadcasting on Twitch

Loading...
  1. question about broadcasting on Twitch - Similar Threads - question broadcasting Twitch

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....