Question about Auto-Off and Game Progress
Discus and support Question about Auto-Off and Game Progress in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, Yesterday I was playing the Campaign for Halo 5: Guardians, and a buddy of mine called. I paused my game and left the console be, and after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juxtapose13, Jun 5, 2020.
Thema:
Question about Auto-Off and Game Progress
Loading...
-
Question about Auto-Off and Game Progress - Similar Threads - Question Auto Off
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
Question about storage and auto update
in XBoX on ConsolesQuestion about storage and auto update: I wanted to ask two questions the first is about storage space, until recently it said the space was 18.8 percent, today it says 18.9, how can it take up space by itself? i only installed... -
A Simple Question About Auto-Titans
in XBoX Games and AppsA Simple Question About Auto-Titans: Here's a question that came to me the other day whilst playing, Obviously I have already discovered the answer but just wanted to see what you guys thought. A little light humor if you will... -
Auto update question
in XBoX on ConsolesAuto update question: Hello, I have a question about auto update and energy saving mode. Can I keep my console in energy saving mode and still enable auto download of console and app updates when console is shut off?...