question about an item you have in the vault for the myvip gems

Discus and support question about an item you have in the vault for the myvip gems in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi, i see you have the Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller listed in the vault for 500 myvip gems and say it is considered $200 which is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by InsaneGhostFace, Jun 6, 2018.

  1. question about an item you have in the vault for the myvip gems


    hi, i see you have the

    Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller listed in the vault for 500 myvip gems and say it is considered $200 which is what it sold for 2 years ago and i have not seen it anywhere in stock since so i was curious since i don't have 5000 gems and your
    closing down the vault in 8 days are you going to or do you have and i just can't find them on the microsoftstore.com or xbox.com website for sale at $200 each? as i would love to buy one maybe two if you have some to sell. So let me know if your selling any
    of these or if that is just like the last one you have and someone in 8 days or less if they have 5000 gems will get it as i barely passed 2000 gems last week and cashed in as you can't get anymore gems anyways so now i see you have this Gears of War Limited
    Edition Elite Controller up there still wasn't 2000 gems so i couldn't have gotten it but was curious if i could buy it as if i can please send me a link to where i can buy it thanks

    :)
     
    InsaneGhostFace, Jun 6, 2018
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I need help

    Hello EricLimah,

    MyVIP Gems are not the same as Rewards Credits. They are used to claim items from the MyVIP vault. You can see your current Gem total at the top of the vault page at (Xbox Live Rewards).
    We see your Gems have all been added to your account.
     
    XBLRewards8, Jun 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox Rewards "Deposited"

    You use gems to purchase items from the vault Xbox Live Rewards
     
    Smwutches, Jun 6, 2018
    #3
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

    question about an item you have in the vault for the myvip gems

    XBLRewards8, Jun 7, 2018
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    I need help

    Hello EricLimah,

    MyVIP Gems are not the same as Rewards Credits. They are used to claim items from the MyVIP vault. You can see your current Gem total at the top of the vault page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/pt-br/myvip/vault/).
    We see your Gems have all been added to your account.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    question about an item you have in the vault for the myvip gems

  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Not appropriate value

    Hello Sal Eedy,

    It sounds like you are confused about our currencies. Xbox Live Rewards Credits are not the same as MyVIP Gems. Gems are a type of currency that can be used to claim items from the MyVIP Vault at (https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/myvip/vault/).
    Rewards Credits are the Credits that are deposited into your account as currency.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Rewards "Deposited"

  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Gem exchange

    Hello AquaTitan544,

    You can only spend MyVIP Gems on the in stock items listed on the Vault page.
Thema:

question about an item you have in the vault for the myvip gems

Loading...
  1. question about an item you have in the vault for the myvip gems - Similar Threads - question item vault

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  6. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  9. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  10. Store items question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store items question: Just wondering if we can use store items offline in MW2 c372c9d7-828f-406d-a88f-e278704637f3