question about adding function to app

Discus and support question about adding function to app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am wondering is there a possibility for the Xbox app to gain the function to read original and 360 Xbox games through a computer's disc drive? I am... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/passing_questionier1, Aug 14, 2022.

  1. question about adding function to app


    I am wondering is there a possibility for the Xbox app to gain the function to read original and 360 Xbox games through a computer's disc drive? I am wondering as I don't have the newest 2 generations of Xbox hardware and some of the games are not on PC from the developers or publishers.

    submitted by /u/passing_questionier1
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/passing_questionier1, Aug 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Major Keebler Win User

    Question about the ad section.

    I haven't even noticed the tiles lol
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    Question about the ad section.

    [quote user="pkvas"]

    They'll change once something is new

    [/quote]^^This.

    There isn't a lot of stuff considering how new the console is; give it time & as more stuff rolls out, there will be new stuff for you to see...
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

    Question about the ad section.

    [quote user="xFABELAx"]

    Seeing some possible good ads would be better.

    [/quote]

    I'm looking forward to the Pizza Hut App returning on the One. Then maybe we can see an add with pizza! OMGoth I love pizza! Ok... that's all I have to say for now. :)
  5. pkvas Win User

    Question about the ad section.

    They'll change once something is new
  6. Tom Montgomery Win User

    "Xbox Bing" doesn't search for programs withing the 4oD app.. and maybe others.

    I contacted channel 4 about this ages ago, and it now seems they've added the functionality in an update.
Thema:

question about adding function to app

Loading...
  1. question about adding function to app - Similar Threads - question adding function

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update: Now I haven't been in the program long but I did get to see what the new dashboard will be when Xbox decides to update it and that's what I'm talking about is the one where you can basically see...
  9. Question regarding BEST BUY weekly ad for XBOX 360s/PS3 trade in

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question regarding BEST BUY weekly ad for XBOX 360s/PS3 trade in: Best Buy Coupons, Promo Codes & Deals | Slickdeals So there is a deal going on here ending today. I've visited the store couple of times(Christiansburg VA Best buy) and called Best buy...
  10. Question about the ad section.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the ad section.: Anyone know a way to change the "Whats new in xbox one" tiles in the advertising section. Im a little tired of seeing the same 3 tiles. Seeing some possible good ads would be better. And btw they...