Question about add-ons that come with the collector edition controllers

Discus and support Question about add-ons that come with the collector edition controllers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I bought my Halo 5 collector edition controller I saw a code for an add-on. I was wondering if it is the same add-on that you get with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Metroid Meister, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Question about add-ons that come with the collector edition controllers

When I bought my Halo 5 collector edition controller I saw a code for an add-on. I was wondering if it is the same add-on that you get with the Gamestop preorder bonus.

:)

Metroid Meister, Nov 2, 2015
  2. KARIMHULK
    KARIMHULK Guest
    Sniper Elite 4 Digital Deluxe Edition

Hi. I have bought the Sniper Elite 4 Digital Deluxe Edition and this comes with a bundle that includes about 14 add-ons. the game is working fine but the add-ons are not. seems that these add-ons are not activated yet and they are not active.

appreciate your feedback

KARIMHULK, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Frankcaoak
    Frankcaoak Guest
    Force Unleashed 1 Ultimate Sith Edition

I have force unleashed ultimate sith edition. After getting it in games with gold I noticed that I had the temple pack but not the Tatooine, Hoth and two character packs. Why isn't it giving me these add-ons? Even force unleashed 2 gave me the collector
    content.

Frankcaoak, Nov 2, 2015
  4. XB1R Bacchus
    XB1R Bacchus Guest

hi Metroid Meister,

Thank you for contacting us. If this code game together with your Halo 5 Collector Ed, then go ahead and redeem the code under your account. Before redeeming the code the system will state to you what this specific code gives to you exactly. You can then
    agree and redeem the item or cancel and back out and leave the code unredeemed as you wish.

Thank you!

Cheers

Bacchus

XB1R Bacchus, Nov 3, 2015
  5. You don't seem to understand my question. I bought Halo 5 from Gamestop and got a code for buying the game for the promotional REQ pack. Now earlier on I bought the Halo 5 collector's edition controller which does have an add-on for it. It was called the
    Advanced REQ promotion. I was wondering if it was the same thing or is it different?

Metroid Meister, Nov 3, 2015
  6. He did understand youre question, he was telling you to enter the codes in the redeem section, there it will tell you what the code specifically redeems for Halo 5... what XB1R Bacchus was saying is that when you imput the codes in the redeem section it
    will pop up and tell you what they both unlock without actually redeeming them, when you enter the codes it always pops up with the description of what youre content is with the option to accept the code, or cancel out like he said, that is the easiest way
    to find out if you have two of the same DLC items.... just remember to cancel out and not accept it..

BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 1, 2018
  7. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

He did understand youre question, he was telling you to enter the codes in the redeem section, there it will tell you what the code specifically redeems for Halo 5... what XB1R Bacchus was saying is that when you imput the codes in the redeem section it
    will pop up and tell you what they both unlock without actually redeeming them, when you enter the codes it always pops up with the description of what youre content is with the option to accept the code, or cancel out like he said, that is the easiest way
    to find out if you have two of the same DLC items.... just remember to cancel out and not accept it..
  8. Metroid Meister Win User

You don't seem to understand my question. I bought Halo 5 from Gamestop and got a code for buying the game for the promotional REQ pack. Now earlier on I bought the Halo 5 collector's edition controller which does have an add-on for it. It was called the
    Advanced REQ promotion. I was wondering if it was the same thing or is it different?
  9. XB1R Bacchus Win User

hi Metroid Meister,

Thank you for contacting us. If this code game together with your Halo 5 Collector Ed, then go ahead and redeem the code under your account. Before redeeming the code the system will state to you what this specific code gives to you exactly. You can then
    agree and redeem the item or cancel and back out and leave the code unredeemed as you wish.

Thank you!

Cheers

Bacchus
  10. Pelaquin Win User

Xbox360 Game Rarity List (PAL)

Sacred 2 Collectors Edition and i believe a Star wars collectors Edition is hard to come by, add to that list Beautiful Katamari and Tales of Vesperia as well.
  11. luny lunacide Win User

Limited Edition Cars

I hope the Collectors edition pack stays as something for those who buy collectors editions too. there has been no word about a collectors edition car pack being released by turn10 yet, they have asked the question if they should offer VIP status but no
    word about the car pack yet, as well as there being no word as to whether or not they will release the pre-order cars in a car pack.
Thema:

1. Question about add-ons that come with the collector edition controllers - Similar Threads - Question add ons

2. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  3. Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...: Since the Kinect is dead now and you no longer support the Device can we not at least have the game that you have developed yourself with the game pass? It's just not worth our money!...
  4. Dragon Age Origins Add-on question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Add-on question: Add-on for Dragon Age Origins isn't showing up on my xbox one ready to install. The add-on:...
  5. Cosmetic add-ons for games and MyVIP? And one other question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cosmetic add-ons for games and MyVIP? And one other question: My question is simple. Do all add-ons for games count for MyVIP credits and spending limits, even if they are cosmetic, i.e. in game costumes, bonus music tracks, etc.? I know that games like...
  6. I have a question about the add-ons for this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about the add-ons for this game: I own all 4 add-ons and the website only tells me that I own 2 of them. According to the add-on page on the website I only purchased the Secret armory and new revolution downloads but according...
  7. Add on question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add on question: I was wondering if there was a way to see your installed add ins without having the game the add on goes to like I downloaded the halo 5 content but am waiting for the disc so I was wondering if...
  8. Question about battlefield 4 shortcut bundle add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about battlefield 4 shortcut bundle add ons: A week ago july 15 i bought the battlefield 4 ultamate shortcut bundle when it was on sale for 25$ is it alone supposed to unlock everything in the bundle? or was it supposed to discount all the...
  9. Question about bundled games, add-ons, xbox gold prepaid cards and payment options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about bundled games, add-ons, xbox gold prepaid cards and payment options: Let's say I buy the Assassin's Creed Unity (plus Black Flag) Xbox One bundle, Forza 5 GOTY which includes Top Gear add-ons and a prepaid card with 3 months of gold (usually sold for the xbox 360)....
  10. Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account: I can't find any directions or FAQ's on actually how to do this. Any step by step instructions are appreciated. 7e013b84-1b6d-4c49-b1fc-fe697faa5063