Question about AC Odyssey DLC

Discus and support Question about AC Odyssey DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've just started playing and I plan on getting of the achievements. I've noticed there are a lot of achievements tied to the free title updates.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Jul 15, 2019.

  1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Question about AC Odyssey DLC


    So I've just started playing and I plan on getting of the achievements. I've noticed there are a lot of achievements tied to the free title updates.

    As I play through the game, will I randomly find those quests or are they only available after the game or is it easily known before you do them? If possible, I'd like to save all of them for after my original playthrough.

    Also, when you beat a quest, the music sounds very much like Witcher 3. It also seems to borrow heavily from the Middle- Earth games mechanics.

    These are the quests I'm on about:


    Question about AC Odyssey DLC [​IMG]


    :)
     
    brandiesel1, Jul 15, 2019
    #1
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

    Question about AC Odyssey DLC

    Thanks for that. I presume the orange triangles are different than any other quests symbols? Thanks again.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Question about AC Odyssey DLC

    Hi Brandies,

    Yes the orange triangles are the quests that will show up on the far right when you go into your quests. For example cult of Kosmos shows on the right, Bloodline, etc. The blue triangles will show in your normal quest but they are not part of the storyline
    quests. There are lots of quests within the game if going for 100% completion make sure to explore everywhere.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Question about AC Odyssey DLC

    Hi Brandies,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on the achievements for all the updates. As you progress in the game, these will then become available to you as quests. You will see them show up on the map as an orange diamond. Then as you progress through
    each storyline you unlock the achievements. I have played through the game 4 times already and still playing. There are 12 different endings to the main storyline. Some you have there will show up as blue diamonds on the map not the orange ones.

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

    What's Everyone Playing This Weekend (03/01 - 05/01)

    Trying to finish all DLCs in aC Odyssey. Love that game
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

    Finally beat it.

    I love AC Odyssey. I still need to finish the DLC!
Thema:

Question about AC Odyssey DLC

Loading...
  1. Question about AC Odyssey DLC - Similar Threads - Question Odyssey DLC

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. Xbox series X question on HDR content on 1440p samsung Odyssey G7 32 inch monitor.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X question on HDR content on 1440p samsung Odyssey G7 32 inch monitor.: I have an odyssey g7 1440p hdr monitor. When my xbox downscales to 2k will I still have a high enough transfer rate to play games at 10 bit @ 4k downscaled to 2k @ 60 fps with HDR and a 4:4:4 set?...
  9. Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here: Can you recruit or tame medusa in assassin's creed odyssey ? I love Recruiting people. Please help God bless and Thank you 4f338ab5-6c75-49b7-be5e-f1fac4271cd0
  10. Assassins Creed Odyssey question.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Odyssey question.: After completing the cave of forgotten isles can you re enter it after ? Please help thank you and God bless 606a80e5-d76c-411e-bb0a-b33e3930abf3