Question about a fix in Series X updates - Seagate Expansion Drive

Discus and support Question about a fix in Series X updates - Seagate Expansion Drive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello folks. I’ve been following and seeing quite a bit of updates rolling out. Has the network connection issue with the Seagate expansion drive been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Synnerish, Jan 16, 2021.

1. /u/Synnerish
    /u/Synnerish Guest

Hello folks.

I’ve been following and seeing quite a bit of updates rolling out. Has the network connection issue with the Seagate expansion drive been corrected? The one where the card knocks the network offline (WiFi and Ethernet) if you boot the system with the expansion card plugged in...?

Thanks to all in advance.

submitted by /u/Synnerish
    [link] [comments]

/u/Synnerish, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

4. Smwutches Win User

Can I play my X|S Games on a Storage Expansion Card?

5. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not able to play games that are downloaded on my Seagate external hard drive?

If the games are Series S/X optimized, they can only be run from the internal hard drive or the Seagate expansion card. No other external drive can run those.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

External hard drive not working

Hi,

External hard drives are not fast enough for Xbox Series X|S titles. Unfortunately you can't play these games off slow USB external hard drives. They need either be installed internally or to an optional Xbox Series X|S Expansion card.
Thema:

1. Question about a fix in Series X updates - Seagate Expansion Drive - Similar Threads - Question fix Series

2. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  3. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  4. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  5. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  6. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  7. My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One: I am having trouble trying to log in to older Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One . I think it may been something with me changing my username. I went to PlayBrycearoni to and it says it to fix it...
  8. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...
  9. Question: how to fix frames dropping

in XboX Insiders
    Question: how to fix frames dropping: Does anyone know how to fix the frames dropping on Cloud play? Over the last week or so it has been brutal. Happening every 20 seconds or so submitted by /u/The_Diesel4 [link] [comments]
  10. (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time

in XboX Insiders
    (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time: The main reason I bought xbox PC pass was so I could play Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I have looked around the internet and have not found a solution for Skyrim's random crashes. I have tried every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 8030= my fortnite .it