questcraft not working

Discus and support questcraft not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i want to play questcraft but it tells me to log in to microsoft and put in a code but i dont know where to type the code pls help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Max1234665, Mar 5, 2023.

  1. Max1234665
    Max1234665 Guest

    questcraft not working


    i want to play questcraft but it tells me to log in to microsoft and put in a code but i dont know where to type the code pls help

    :)
     
    Max1234665, Mar 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    questcraft not working

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Max1234665, this code you are referring to would be to redeem the game, does it have 25 digits or would it be something inside the game?

    What device would you be playing on, console or PC?

    If you can give more details.
  3. Kaden Hunt Win User

    In QC I get error every time I login with my Microsoft account, it says “Login failure! Ensure that you have accepted the permissions then try again Click the Microsoft button again once done.“

    QC stands for QuestCraft and I have the same problem!
  4. Hoskayra Win User

    Can you play questcraft with just a Microsoft account

    Hello Gorilla,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

    Yes, you can play Questcraft only with a Microsoft account. It's actually the only way to play Questcraft currently.

    I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

    Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  5. Rostom L Win User

    Questcraft Microsoft

    Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    Which device or platform are you using for this game?

    Please go to minecraft.net and make sure your account is setup and fully migrated

    Make sure that: You are migrated to Microsoft.
  6. Dericka Win User

    Questcraft Microsoft

    Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

    Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know did you already migrated your account?
Thema:

questcraft not working

Loading...
  1. questcraft not working - Similar Threads - questcraft working

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. where do i enter the code fro questcraft?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i enter the code fro questcraft?: after downloading questcraft im told to go to the link thats provided, after entering it on my browser it brings me to the microsoft homepage, idk where to enter the code they give me....
  6. Questcraft: when I went into questcraft it says my username is "username" and I cant play...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Questcraft: when I went into questcraft it says my username is "username" and I cant play...: and yes, I did try to reinstall :D 79a03d2a-ca27-4457-a993-acd2b8adb32e
  7. How do I sign into Questcraft on Oculus Quest 2?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into Questcraft on Oculus Quest 2?: Every time I try to sign into my Microsoft account on my Oculus Quest 2 for Questcraft it brings me to a black screen with no code, words or anything, how would I fix this?...
  8. Questcraft: I enter everything properly from the code to my password and all, but it still...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Questcraft: I enter everything properly from the code to my password and all, but it still...: I just got quest craft and java edition and was super excited to play, I entered everything properly and then it said login failure, and that I need to press the Microsoft button, first of all,...
  9. How do I log into questcraft?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into questcraft?: I open questcraft and than I go to Microsoft.com/link and enter the code. When I press Microsoft login again nothing happens and all I get is a glitchy screen. I own the Java and it has been...
  10. Questcraft Microsoft

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Questcraft Microsoft: When I go to questcraft it tells me to do Microsoft login I do it but it tells me to go to Microsoft login and enter a code but I don't know where to put the code it tells me to help me please...