Quarrel does not display correctly on S series
Discus and support Quarrel does not display correctly on S series in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello, I have a problem with Quarrel (Discord) on my xbox series S, it is that when I open it and try to log in it leaves me seeing a blank screen and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZeikyPX, Oct 31, 2021.
Thema:
Quarrel does not display correctly on S series
Loading...
-
Quarrel does not display correctly on S series - Similar Threads - Quarrel does display
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
I can't see chat in Quarrel(Discord)...
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't see chat in Quarrel(Discord)...: I'm able to login but I can't see chat...help,please. 49991e2f-07c1-4791-b7ba-db552e491667 -
Quarrel (aka Discord) cant see text messages
in XBoX Games and AppsQuarrel (aka Discord) cant see text messages: I was going to check My messages and when i clicked on a friend there was nothing all the messages were gone and i tried to send a message and it wouldn't send. I tried to call aand just went back... -
Quarrel (Discord) on Xbox one not working when gaming
in XboX InsidersQuarrel (Discord) on Xbox one not working when gaming: Been playing Warzone with friends on PC and PlayStation. Set up quarrel so we can chat and it works fine when I'm in the quarrel app but sound quality is awful when I go to warzone that it can't... -
Quarrel app
in XBoX Games and AppsQuarrel app: I installed the app on my Xbox1 and go to login to my quarrel account but after that quarrel will not load. I have already tried resetting the app but still nothing....