Quarrel does not display correctly on S series

Discus and support Quarrel does not display correctly on S series in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello, I have a problem with Quarrel (Discord) on my xbox series S, it is that when I open it and try to log in it leaves me seeing a blank screen and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZeikyPX, Oct 31, 2021.

1. /u/ZeikyPX
    /u/ZeikyPX Guest

hello, I have a problem with Quarrel (Discord) on my xbox series S, it is that when I open it and try to log in it leaves me seeing a blank screen and does not load anymore, and if I hit B the screen comes out in White but it continues to load (I waited for more than 1 hour) Does anyone know what problem the app has?

submitted by /u/ZeikyPX
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZeikyPX, Oct 31, 2021
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the weird black glitches I’m getting while I play a game . Any help would be really appreciated.

Hi, DefuriousOzSgf my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

Distorted letters on the Xbox Series S can be caused by various factors, ranging from software glitches to hardware issues. Here are some potential causes and troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem:

Software Glitches: Temporary glitches or software conflicts can sometimes cause display issues, including distorted text. Try restarting your Xbox Series S. A simple restart can often clear these temporary issues.

Display Settings: Check your Xbox Series S display settings. Ensure that the resolution is set correctly and that any text scaling or other display enhancements are not causing the distortion.

HDMI Connection: Inspect the HDMI cable connecting your Xbox Series S to the TV or monitor. Ensure the cable is securely connected at both ends and that it's not damaged or frayed. Try using a different HDMI cable if available.

TV or Monitor Settings: Check the settings on your TV or monitor. Sometimes, overscan or other display settings can cause text distortion. Adjust the settings on your TV or monitor to ensure that the entire image is being displayed correctly.

Update Xbox Software: Make sure your Xbox Series S is running the latest software updates. Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility issues or display glitches. Check for updates in the Settings menu under "System" > "Updates & downloads."

Reset Video Settings: Try resetting your Xbox Series S video settings to default. This can sometimes resolve display issues caused by misconfigured settings. Go to Settings > General > Video & audio > Video modes & formats > Reset to default.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Solitare does not display ads correctly

Hi M_wheeler1121, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset the store:

Press the Windows key +R

Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Restart your PC.

Then, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Restore

Then, on the same page, press Repair.

Let me know if it works!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

XBOX remote play video quality

Hi,

Xbox game streaming is currently limited to 1080P. This means it will look no different on the Series X|S to what it does on the original Xbox One or when running via a device with a 4K display.
  5. BorealChicken9 Win User

Latest Insider Update Causing HDR Colour Problems

After the recent April update my XBOX ONE S is no longer displaying colors correctly for any HDR content.
  6. TrueAnonymity Win User

Asus VG248QE resolution help

I have tested it on different devices and it has displayed fine on a different tv but on the monitors i have in my room it does not display correctly.
Thema:

1. Quarrel does not display correctly on S series - Similar Threads - Quarrel does display

2. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  3. i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account: i don't want this on my account...i don't have xbox 68021092-70be-4e09-9dc0-b0d6a9280802
  4. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  5. Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...: Hi Everyone, I would like to know if the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via USB-C to the PC. This is the controller I'm talking about:...
  6. i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?: i bought assassins creed Valhalla back in 2020 and have all of the dlc but i recently sold my xbox so does the data transfer to the xbox pc app? d9a96fea-2401-4272-b4ab-80a4562425ea
  7. I can't see chat in Quarrel(Discord)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see chat in Quarrel(Discord)...: I'm able to login but I can't see chat...help,please. 49991e2f-07c1-4791-b7ba-db552e491667
  8. Quarrel (aka Discord) cant see text messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quarrel (aka Discord) cant see text messages: I was going to check My messages and when i clicked on a friend there was nothing all the messages were gone and i tried to send a message and it wouldn't send. I tried to call aand just went back...
  9. Quarrel (Discord) on Xbox one not working when gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Quarrel (Discord) on Xbox one not working when gaming: Been playing Warzone with friends on PC and PlayStation. Set up quarrel so we can chat and it works fine when I'm in the quarrel app but sound quality is awful when I go to warzone that it can't...
  10. Quarrel app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quarrel app: I installed the app on my Xbox1 and go to login to my quarrel account but after that quarrel will not load. I have already tried resetting the app but still nothing....